samsung s6 fast charger?

Found 5th Dec 2017
I have the samsung s6 edge and loved how quick it would charge with the fast charging plug but my 2 year old spilt water on it and now the plug is broke I bought one off amazon but think its a fake is there any other brands that supports its fast charging I looked on the official samsung website but it says the plug is sold out
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I go for an Aukey or an Anker branded QC3 charger.
Keep checking Amazon's Lightening Deals, as Aukey and Anker products come around often.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell22 m ago

I go for an Aukey or an Anker branded QC3 charger.Keep checking Amazon's …I go for an Aukey or an Anker branded QC3 charger.Keep checking Amazon's Lightening Deals, as Aukey and Anker products come around often.

does that support the fast charging as the s6 has the normal charging and the fast charging?
Edited by: "caseyeverett" 5th Dec 2017
Can highly recommend Anker but check the description to ensure it fast charges your phone as they sell lots of different adapters.
caseyeverett1 h, 31 m ago

does that support the fast charging as the s6 has the normal charging and …does that support the fast charging as the s6 has the normal charging and the fast charging?

Yes. You could alter the fast charging on/off via your phone. The charger will select the optimum charging speed if set to "off".
Both Aukey and I think Anker, make single, dual and multi port chargers. So there's loads to pick from.

I personally use this one amazon.co.uk/Qui…KR0
My phone is only QC2, but there's no point buying a QC2 charger, when you can get a QC3.
Original Samsung galaxy chargers can be bought from stores like O2, think their around £25.

I actually enquired this with my contract provider (Vodafone) on purchase of a genuine charging cable. Somehow managed to convince Vodafone to fork over the bill for a new charger. :0
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants