Groups

samsung s7 edge

Sorry another question.... google play store wont let partner download amazon prime video - it says not available in this country?!!!! Any ideas??? Thank you as always in advance

9 Comments

LG g5

odd... try downloading straight from amazon??

it's the unknown sources thingy....if you o into SETTING---->Lock Screen---->Unknown Sources....Check this to on......You have to download Prime Video via the Amazon Undergound app

Just search on your web browser.....I had to do this for my S7 Edge and Sony tablet.

I now have both devices working with Prime Video with no hiccups

Hope this helps.....

just go onto amazon from phone and type in amazon video app

It won't let you. It is not available on the Play store.

You need to go on Amazon, and download Amazon Underground. (Amazon equivalent of Play store.)

It will go into "downloads" on your phone.

Go to downloads and select the file.

You will be prompted to change the settings on your phone to allow unauthorised sources. Allow it.

Install Underground.

Open Underground. Find and install Prime Video. (It's the same as installing an app on Google Play.)

When Prime Video is installed, you can uninstall Underground, and change the settings back to not allow unauthorised sources, and delete the download.

If you like it, you can leave Underground on your phone. I don't.

As an additional comment, huge fan of Amazon as I am, I think it is really shonky and bad practice that we have to do this to get the video app, especially when their music app is on Play.

Original Poster

hottoast

It won't let you. It is not available on the Play store. You need to go … It won't let you. It is not available on the Play store. You need to go on Amazon, and download Amazon Underground. (Amazon equivalent of Play store.) It will go into "downloads" on your phone. Go to downloads and select the file. You will be prompted to change the settings on your phone to allow unauthorised sources. Allow it. Install Underground. Open Underground. Find and install Prime Video. (It's the same as installing an app on Google Play.) When Prime Video is installed, you can uninstall Underground, and change the settings back to not allow unauthorised sources, and delete the download. If you like it, you can leave Underground on your phone. I don't.

Perfect , thank you loads

Original Poster

sxxychocolate

it's the unknown sources thingy....if you o into SETTING----Lock … it's the unknown sources thingy....if you o into SETTING---->Lock Screen---->Unknown Sources....Check this to on......You have to download Prime Video via the Amazon Undergound appJust search on your web browser.....I had to do this for my S7 Edge and Sony tablet.I now have both devices working with Prime Video with no hiccups :DHope this helps.....

Thank you

Original Poster

All sorted , thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767169
      2. word association Game73844450
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78

See more discussions