Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung s7 edge

Hi guys what's the best tariff out there at no for s7 edge not refurb.im looking for 5gb data n around £25pm with max £100 upfront cost
    Apparently three is crap so prob avoid them

7 Comments

You can buy it with Giff Gaff for £25 upfront then £28.50 per month for 24 months. You will then need to buy a Goody Bag. For £15 you will get 5gb, 1000 minutes and unlimited texts. I know it's more than you wanted to pay...just an option. Giff Gaff gets the thumbs up from me.

Original Poster

Nattie

You can buy it with Giff Gaff for £25 upfront then £28.50 per month for 2 … You can buy it with Giff Gaff for £25 upfront then £28.50 per month for 24 months. You will then need to buy a Goody Bag. For £15 you will get 5gb, 1000 minutes and unlimited texts. I know it's more than you wanted to pay...just an option. Giff Gaff gets the thumbs up from me. .

Ok so £43???

I took out a deal last year. I got s7 edge on ee with 5gb data unlimited calls and texts for £32 per month. also got £20 cash back. company was affordable mobiles. I'm sure it was a price glitch.

Original Poster

Ok so similar to now

Thanx

With Three it depends what you want and where you go.

For me they are ideal as have 3G everywhere I go even in the sticks where O2 and Vodafone are lucky to get 2G/Edge.

I would only go for O2 or Vodafone if I lived in a built up area with the only other network I'd prefer is EE although they are quite a bit more for me on a decent data plan (I use 20gb+ a month).

Also I have been happy with their voice coverage as well compared to my works Vodafone phone.

Been with three nearly a year, no problems. Always got signal, 75% 4G, always 3G
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers24
      2. love affairs12
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie21
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions