samsung s7 edge lcd -rose gold (pink)

Edited by:"nd4spd"Found 16th Aug 2017
where can i buy sansung s7 edge rose gold (pink) lcd display (SAMSUNG PART NUMBER: GH97-18533E) as they break on drop with protector on i can replace it myself but asking price on ebay is ridiculous £220-£269 with sky is the limit. I phoned o2 and samsung they charge £220 to replace for that price including labour.

new samsung s7 edge one on refresh is £297.

Any help thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
this is basically the consequence of having a fancy phone with even fancier and unique screen.
Original Poster
mattsk15 m ago

this is basically the consequence of having a fancy phone with even …this is basically the consequence of having a fancy phone with even fancier and unique screen.

I agree but seems daft but now need to find supplier who sells parts at reasonable price. I even came across numpty shopkeeper who said £300 and was making up crap about complicated production line mambo jumbo.
Check if your bank account offers upgraded accounts with phone insurance. I know Lloyd's bank and TSB, Halifax etc have them. The excess is only £50 on Lloyd's bank, obviously you're not meant to make a claim if it happened before you took up the account. However they will never know just get the account wait 2 weeks make a claim, then either keep the account or downgrade back to a standard account.
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 16th Aug 2017
Original Poster
JohnnyRoller4 h, 19 m ago

Check if your bank account offers upgraded accounts with phone insurance. …Check if your bank account offers upgraded accounts with phone insurance. I know Lloyd's bank and TSB, Halifax etc have them. The excess is only £50 on Lloyd's bank, obviously you're not meant to make a claim if it happened before you took up the account. However they will never know just get the account wait 2 weeks make a claim, then either keep the account or downgrade back to a standard account.

Interesting which account with lloyds one need to have ? As i have but have not used.
nd4spd16 m ago

Interesting which account with lloyds one need to have ? As i have but …Interesting which account with lloyds one need to have ? As i have but have not used.

It could be Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier... Some of these are no longer available but have mobile insurance on if you have any of them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants