Samsung s7/S7 Edge best deal for sim free

4 replies
Found 9th Apr
Hi, looking to buy Samsung S7 or S7 Edge Sime free. seen there been a lot of promotion recently for free VR, Gear Fit 2 etc...

anyone seen good deal with some freebie maybe? Best so far what I seen is john lewis for £499 with 2 year warranty. Everywhere else about same price but standard 1 year warranty

thanks

4 Comments

Hi, I'm also planning to get an S7 soon

I believe there is a 2 year warranty from Samsung for any new S7.

I have seen some online retailers like ebuyer sell for around £450

Amazon marketplace around £420. Listed as new, but nothing much more to description.

Ebay - again around £420 and descriptions state new & sealed, with 2 year Samsung warranty.

I am still holding out for a small price drop due to s8 release, and would buy from John Lewis if they went to £450ish

looks like you missed the £297 02 refresh deal (

source:- hotukdeals.com/sea…=s7

Original Poster

I prefer buy from shop, without messing up with canceling contract, used handset/ Argos was doing deals on ebay for 322 and 10% discount for S7 with 12 month warranty..but no box, accessories etc just a handset in ok-ish condition.

andybriggs03

looks like you missed the £297 02 refresh deal (source:- … looks like you missed the £297 02 refresh deal (source:- http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=s7

you can not beat the 02 refresh deals nothing else will be as cheap
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57588
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions