samsung s8 best deal as of 26/7/17?

7 Comments

Wait for new iPhone release

personally got mine upfront without a contract, they're only £477.99 from tech in the basket (one word) that's where I got mine from (it comes to even less after topcashback).

I then use the best value sim only contract from mobiles/e2save and overall save a lot of money
Edited by: "stickyapple" 26th Jul 2017

Original Poster

monkey1999

Wait for new iPhone release

Has to be today

Original Poster

stickyapple

personally got mine upfront without a contract, they're only £477.99 from … personally got mine upfront without a contract, they're only £477.99 from tech in the basket (one word) that's where I got mine from (it comes to even less after topcashback). I then use the best value sim only contract from mobiles/e2save and overall save a lot of money

Would love that if she had cash up front bit tight on money it's always the wiser option though.

would never use mobilephonesdirect again
Wife ordered S7 edge and seal was broke, opened box, torn 'new' screen protector
Apparently they always open Samsung phones.
No thanks

stickyapple9 h, 2 m ago

personally got mine upfront without a contract, they're only £477.99 from …personally got mine upfront without a contract, they're only £477.99 from tech in the basket (one word) that's where I got mine from (it comes to even less after topcashback). I then use the best value sim only contract from mobiles/e2save and overall save a lot of money

Is this a uk seller, i need to update my s5 as its falling to pieces like. .

Did the phone come with uk warranty etc

minnersworld

Is this a uk seller, i need to update my s5 as its falling to pieces … Is this a uk seller, i need to update my s5 as its falling to pieces like. . Did the phone come with uk warranty etc

That website gives a 12 month warranty for mobile phones and though I'm sure the phone was sourced abroad it was shipped from within the UK
Edited by: "stickyapple" 27th Jul 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions