Samsung s8 plus insurance

LocalFound 30th May 2017
Can anyone recommend good insurance for Samsung s8 plus please? Xx
Community Updates
9 Comments
If you Bank with Barclays they've got some decent cover for your Tech (Tech pack). You can select it from the products menu under packs.
Or halifax ultimate reward. I got my s8 on the insurance through them. £30 excess for damage/theft/loss
Edited by: "steveuk28" 30th May 2017
steveuk28

Or halifax ultimate reward. I got my s8 on the insurance through them. … Or halifax ultimate reward. I got my s8 on the insurance through them. £30 excess for damage/theft/loss

​How much do you pay for the ultimate reward account?
Edited by: "hassanomar" 30th May 2017
hassanomar

How much do you pay for the ultimate reward account?

It's £10 a month. Get personal aa membership and travel insurance too. These and the phone insurance make it worth it to me.
Banned
steveuk28

It's £10 a month. Get personal aa membership and travel insurance too. … It's £10 a month. Get personal aa membership and travel insurance too. These and the phone insurance make it worth it to me.

​I've got the same
Just had my Xperia Z5 repaired via Ultimate Reward Account. Posted to them Monday afternoon, delivered back to me Thursday morning.....couldn't recommend it more
Nationwide flex plus £10 a month for mobile insurance, EU breakdown cover, travel insurance and an extra years cover on many appliances.
steveuk28

It's £10 a month. Get personal aa membership and travel insurance too. … It's £10 a month. Get personal aa membership and travel insurance too. These and the phone insurance make it worth it to me.

£12 now, I have it, and they changed it about 2 months ago, still worth it.
Original Poster
Prime_specter

If you Bank with Barclays they've got some decent cover for your Tech … If you Bank with Barclays they've got some decent cover for your Tech (Tech pack). You can select it from the products menu under packs.

My husband got a Barclays card so can he claim for it. Does it have to be my own account
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions