Samsung S8+ Wireless Charger Recommendations

Found 15th Oct 2017
Hi Folks, any S8 users recommend any wireless chargers, preferably from Amazon?
Was looking at the below one although the recent reviews are putting me off somewhat. I would prefer a stand style one and it will only be used for topping up and while sitting on my desk in work.
Many Thanks in advance for all replies.

Amazon Voocool Wireless Stand Charger £11.99
2812950-X22BH.jpg

Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
i am put off with ones with poor small charge surface, or any bright leds
jonmarz8911 m ago

i am put off with ones with poor small charge surface, or any bright leds

It's the same size as the offical one, which also has an led.
I haven't found one that can charge through a case yet, it's more a hassle than it's worth taking the phone out of the case just to charge it, quicker to just plug it in
barriey4 m ago

I haven't found one that can charge through a case yet, it's more a hassle …I haven't found one that can charge through a case yet, it's more a hassle than it's worth taking the phone out of the case just to charge it, quicker to just plug it in

Yeah had been thinking that myself also hence asking for other users recommendations. The reviews on the one I linked too show varying results, with some saying it will charge through a case, others saying it won't. Most of the others all seem to have pretty bad reviews that I've went through so far.
I have one of the cheap ones off eBay with Samsung written on it, small round thing.

Works fine with my S8, and have case on it too. Not a meaty case though, it's a Spigen back and side cover rip off design one.
darkstryder3605 m ago

I have one of the cheap ones off eBay with Samsung written on it, small …I have one of the cheap ones off eBay with Samsung written on it, small round thing.Works fine with my S8, and have case on it too. Not a meaty case though, it's a Spigen back and side cover rip off design one.

Spigen case myself also similar. Is it one of the "charger plates" you got like this ?
cecilmcroberts5 m ago

Spigen case myself also similar. Is it one of the "charger plates" you got …Spigen case myself also similar. Is it one of the "charger plates" you got like this ?

Different shape to what I have but similar. This is the design I bought, I bought it before the phone came out, hence S7 in the title.

But QI wireless is all the same.

rover.ebay.com/rov…433
Also I went for flat a one, even though I loved the design of the propped up one, it does not accommodate use of headphones sadly due to the placement.

Something to bear in mind.
darkstryder3603 m ago

Also I went for flat a one, even though I loved the design of the propped …Also I went for flat a one, even though I loved the design of the propped up one, it does not accommodate use of headphones sadly due to the placement.Something to bear in mind.

Thank you. Never thought about the headphones side of things.
darkstryder36012 h, 24 m ago

Different shape to what I have but similar. This is the design I bought, I …Different shape to what I have but similar. This is the design I bought, I bought it before the phone came out, hence S7 in the title. But QI wireless is all the same.https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/262950200433

​will this work on the iPhone 8 ?
GoonerGoonerGooner7 m ago

​will this work on the iPhone 8 ?

As you can tell I've been looking around alot regarding these, some sites say it works with the iPhone 8 and X also, others don't mention it. I'm guessing it probably more depends on how old the descriptions are.
its taken me hours to find the product i had in mind, and now the dang thing is showing as out of stock. *grumbles*.
I was going to suggest this for consideration, but i cant state if it works or not as i have a nexus 4.
amazon.co.uk/Wir…3Z9
chezybezy35 m ago

its taken me hours to find the product i had in mind, and now the dang …its taken me hours to find the product i had in mind, and now the dang thing is showing as out of stock. *grumbles*. I was going to suggest this for consideration, but i cant state if it works or not as i have a nexus 4. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-PULESEN®-Charging-Qi-enabled-Devices-Sleep/dp/B0731DB3Z9

Showing as in stock now
darkstryder36016th Oct

Different shape to what I have but similar. This is the design I bought, I …Different shape to what I have but similar. This is the design I bought, I bought it before the phone came out, hence S7 in the title. But QI wireless is all the same.https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/262950200433

Little update to say I bought the one you linked too, arrived and works perfect for my needs. Thanks again.
cecilmcroberts1 h, 27 m ago

Little update to say I bought the one you linked too, arrived and works …Little update to say I bought the one you linked too, arrived and works perfect for my needs. Thanks again.

Swift delivery. Glad I could help.

Device may get a bit warm after a prolonged wireless session
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants