Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung SGH-1150 Free Unlock Code

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I could get a free unlock code for a Samsung SGH-1150?

Thanks

7 Comments

try you tube

try you tube

Original Poster

e1150*

You can do a temporary unlock on them,

take the battery out and insert the unaccepted sim but don't slide it fully into place,keep it out a little bit,

power the phone on and it will say 'insert sim'

edge the battery up a little bit at one end ensuring you still keep the battery power connected to the phone and slide something thin up under it to push the sim fully into place ,

then type *2767*3855# , then wait until phone reboots and your non-accepted sim will work,

It's only temporary though,once you power off the phone you will need to redo

If you keep the sim in and keep battery charged you'll be ok

grabbit

You can do a temporary unlock on them,take the battery out and insert the … You can do a temporary unlock on them,take the battery out and insert the unaccepted sim but don't slide it fully into place,keep it out a little bit,power the phone on and it will say 'insert sim'edge the battery up a little bit at one end ensuring you still keep the battery power connected to the phone and slide something thin up under it to push the sim fully into place , then type *2767*3855# , then wait until phone reboots and your non-accepted sim will work,It's only temporary though,once you power off the phone you will need to redoIf you keep the sim in and keep battery charged you'll be ok

Thank you so much for that!
    I've searched the whole Internet and this is the only post that mentioned a way around the sim lock! Saved me £££ on unlock codes!
    Thanks again!

phiras
    you are the man, it WORKS with my GT-E1150
    Thanks

samsung gt31150 imei 356366046934100
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?44
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.811
      3. U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?66