Groups

Samsung SKY Remote code

Merry Boxing Day !!!

I picked up one of these beauties earlier this month :-

hotukdeals.com/for…ung

only problem is I can't find the correct SKY remote (std Sky digital) code for love nor money, so before I spend the next few hours of my life on the phone to Sly to see if they have a new code I just wondered if anyone knew the correct one for a Samsung LE40R74 or LE40R73 (40" LCD).

I've searched the net extensively and tried the codes offered on the Interactive customer services section of the Digibox but with no luck, tried the manual code search via the remote too.

Any help gratefully received :santa:

1 Comment

Original Poster

:oops: lol - I seem to have been blind yesterday when I was searching for the code - found it (it was 088 btw).

I blame the Advocat :viking:

teffers

UPDATE:-

This code ( 088 ) works the the TV but it seems to interfere with the TV when in SKY mode - i.e when I press SKY or any interactive button such as TV guide the TV switches over to the inbuilt tuner and tries to find channel 066 .... Anyone else had a similar problem ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions