Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Samsung smartwatch help

Posted 8th Feb
Hi guys

Can anyone advise on which samsung smartwatch is best to get currently? I see there is gear, active etc just unsure on what is best bang for buck

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Got my Galaxy Watch for £141 before black friday and I've got no complaints. Was an impulse purchase so didnt have time to reasearch the sport. But I'm more than happy with mine
I got the galaxy watch last week for £129 from the Argos Ebay store. Apparently refurbished but looks like new even with all the plastic sticky bits still on it.

My wife has a galaxy active and it's a good watch too. For me I prefer having the bezel on the galaxy watch. The galaxy watch also has a speaker and microphone so can make calls etc
Other than that I think the two are pretty much the same.
Even active 2 isnt much different. Main thing is the ability to do an ecg rather then just taking the standard pulse
deals6908/02/2020 20:55

Got my Galaxy Watch for £141 before black friday and I've got no …Got my Galaxy Watch for £141 before black friday and I've got no complaints. Was an impulse purchase so didnt have time to reasearch the sport. But I'm more than happy with mine

Thanks
sparx198109/02/2020 07:18

I got the galaxy watch last week for £129 from the Argos Ebay store. …I got the galaxy watch last week for £129 from the Argos Ebay store. Apparently refurbished but looks like new even with all the plastic sticky bits still on it.My wife has a galaxy active and it's a good watch too. For me I prefer having the bezel on the galaxy watch. The galaxy watch also has a speaker and microphone so can make calls etcOther than that I think the two are pretty much the same.Even active 2 isnt much different. Main thing is the ability to do an ecg rather then just taking the standard pulse

Thanks, very helpful
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants