Samsung soundbar with sub

Posted 18th Jun 2020
Hi all,

Looking to get a Samsung soundbar with a sub to go with my Samsung smart TV.

Looking preferably wireless, and compatible with my Samsung smart remote so I can use it as normal.

New to all this, so if anyone can recommend one under £200 then I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Doesn't need to be samsung just because your tv is samsung.
Wanted to keep the same brand as my tv, because I also thought that I can use my Samsung remote with it to then.
Do you want to connect it to your tv wireless or just a wireless sub
Definitely a wireless sub so I can put it where I want without wires. Not sure if the bar connects via optical leads?
valleyboy2218/06/2020 11:43

Wanted to keep the same brand as my tv, because I also thought that I can …Wanted to keep the same brand as my tv, because I also thought that I can use my Samsung remote with it to then.

As long as the tv has ARC I don't see why you can't use another brand. My TV is Sony and my sound projector is Yamaha and I can control either one with one remote.
Arc?
I have a Samsung sound bar (K430). It connects to my Samsung smart tv wirelessly (Bluetooth).
I can program my remote to work any brand of sound bar, but they would need wiring either optical or hdmi (ARC).
Looking at the t450/XU 2.1. All should work then with my Samsung smart tv remote?
Post a comment
@
    Text