Samsung store trade in

Posted 12th Jul
Anyone got experience of trading in your phone at the Samsung store shop?

It states on the site that you will be given a bag to send your phone to them. You get the discount straightaway but you have to make sure that you send your phone to them within 7 days.

7 days is quite a short time, as you would need to wait for the new phone to come first, then send your phone. I also assume that 7 days is when you send the phone and not when they receive it?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I did watch trade in for my galaxy watch, you buy the item at the discounted price. The envelope came a few days after the watch. I did return it straight away so not too sure about timing but it all worked out
deals6912/07/2020 16:57

I did watch trade in for my galaxy watch, you buy the item at the …I did watch trade in for my galaxy watch, you buy the item at the discounted price. The envelope came a few days after the watch. I did return it straight away so not too sure about timing but it all worked out

do you just take the bag to the post office? you don't have to pay for sending it to samsung right?
mutley112/07/2020 17:01

do you just take the bag to the post office? you don't have to pay for …do you just take the bag to the post office? you don't have to pay for sending it to samsung right?

No need to pay, the envelope is prepaid. Yes, took it to the post office to make sure I got a reciept
deals6912/07/2020 17:03

No need to pay, the envelope is prepaid. Yes, took it to the post office …No need to pay, the envelope is prepaid. Yes, took it to the post office to make sure I got a reciept

thanks. good to know
Post a comment
@
    Text