Expired

Samsung tabpro or tab 4

Found 10th Dec 2014
There is only £20 difference in price between the samsung tab pro and the Samsung tab 4. Are these two tablets pretty much the same spec or is one better than the other and if so which one ? Thanking you in advance

7 Comments

tab pro is better. much better processor/RAM, hugely improved screen.
Edited by: "stoney73" 10th Dec 2014

Original Poster

stoney73

tab pro is better. much better processor/RAM, hugely improved screen.

Thanks for that, my elderly father wants to buy one and I thought the tab pro spec was better but as it was £20 cheaper than tab 4 I thought I was missing something

Tab pro is mlies ahead , and tab s is a slight improvement on the pro

Original Poster

fahed2000

Tab pro is mlies ahead , and tab s is a slight improvement on the pro

Thanks tab pro it is. Tab s is lots more money , for my dads needs tab pro will be more than enough

debmm

Thanks tab pro it is. Tab s is lots more money , for my dads needs tab … Thanks tab pro it is. Tab s is lots more money , for my dads needs tab pro will be more than enough

the tab pro has better battery life than the tab s. I have both, set up exactly the same.

stoney73

the tab pro has better battery life than the tab s. I have both, set up … the tab pro has better battery life than the tab s. I have both, set up exactly the same.

I have too used both for about a day, so cannot comment on battery however the slimness of the tab S 10.5 and its slight improvement on the screen vividness (nothing major) and size felt nice. perhaps it was because of the bronze colour tab S. other than that i felt both were the same to me on every thing. (didnt run benchmarks or anything). given the current price difference i'll definitely go for the tab pro especially if u mentioned the better battery life

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help, I have advised my dad to buy the tab pro.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604833
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    3. black friday dates for halfords11
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66

See more discussions