Groups

Samsung Tocco?

Anybody have this phone? I'm thinking about getting it as an upgrade, the phone i really want vodafone don't have for some stupid reason, but they have offered me this, looks quite cool, and i like the idea of touch screen, the main thing i'm worried about is writing text messages, have never used a touch screen before, and how to keep the screen from getting scratched, do you get a cover with it?

5 Comments

do it! its awesome!

you geta leather case with it that looks pretty smart

Original Poster

is that the one that attatches to the battery compartment? i saw it on you-tube but thought it might be just for the US, if it is then i think i'll get it, because it looks pretty smart

yaeh it is, im not sure if it comes with all networks, i would assume it does, but it definatly does on t mobile and orange

Banned

Sheep87;2553920

yaeh it is, im not sure if it comes with all networks, i would assume it … yaeh it is, im not sure if it comes with all networks, i would assume it does, but it definatly does on t mobile and orange

Mines vodafone and it came with as well, i asked about a case when ordering the phone and the guy said no case was included so i think it must just come as standard for them not to know about it.

A good idea is to have a look on ebay at them on there and they all seem to include them.

Have ordered one of these as well to give it another layer of protection..

zagg.com/inv…php

How are you finding the texting on this phone????? I am a BIG texter and heard its quiet hard. Was waiting for the N96 but its been put back yet again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions