EXPIRED

Samsung Tocco lite (cheapest)

Wanting a cheap tocco lite(not pink) and must be either unlocked or on vodafone or asda. Any help much appreciated.

6 Comments

I got one from "Very.co.uk" for around £40 this morning(Using a £30 off code).
If you don't have an account with them already, give them a call and see if they'll do the same price.

It was on T-Mobile though.

Original Poster

thesaint;7036400

I got one from "Very.co.uk" for around £40 this morning(Using a £30 off c … I got one from "Very.co.uk" for around £40 this morning(Using a £30 off code).If you don't have an account with them already, give them a call and see if they'll do the same price.It was on T-Mobile though.

Cheers for that, not actually got an account with them but have with Littlewoods, so not sure if it would give me the discount. It does have to be voda or asda though. Will have a look anyway, rep added:thumbsup:

kramvic;7036440

Cheers for that, not actually got an account with them but have with … Cheers for that, not actually got an account with them but have with Littlewoods, so not sure if it would give me the discount. It does have to be voda or asda though. Will have a look anyway, rep added:thumbsup:

What network do Asda use?

Very used to be Littlewoods direct, not Littlewoods.
I have accounts with both, but still got the discount.

Worth a call if you don't want to chance it online.

Original Poster

thesaint;7036521

What network do Asda use?Very used to be Littlewoods direct, not … What network do Asda use?Very used to be Littlewoods direct, not Littlewoods.I have accounts with both, but still got the discount.Worth a call if you don't want to chance it online.

They use Vodafone, when I said littlewoods, not sure if it is littlewoods or direct, like you say though I could always give em a bell.

Original Poster

spidermonkey;7043493

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/vodafone-samsung-tocco-lite-clearance-pay-as-you-go.html

That would have been ideal but out of stock, thank's anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender23
    2. Iptv55
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57
    4. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com67

See more discussions