Samsung Tocco Lite - Touch screen not responding ?

Found 25th Apr 2010
Got a samsung tocco lite and the touch screen has just stopped working all together. i forgot all about this as i just packed it away in a drawer but my current phone i was using broke so need to see about getting either fixed, was wondering if anyone could explain what was up with it and if it is fixable ? I think i may have dropped it to be honest.

4 Comments

Original Poster

bump anyone ?

Could be the digatizer or try a flash ive had a coulpe in like that and flashed them and seem abit more responive after

spitroast

Original Poster

spit roast;8470838

Could be the digatizer or try a flash ive had a coulpe in like that and … Could be the digatizer or try a flash ive had a coulpe in like that and flashed them and seem abit more responive afterspitroast

How would i go about flashing it ? I dont know if there is a way round connecting it to my laptop , as the usb is set to mass storage mode, so i cant get into anything, as it automatically goes into mass storage mode and i cant do anything with it.

bargaincrazy09;8471251

How would i go about flashing it ? I dont know if there is a way round … How would i go about flashing it ? I dont know if there is a way round connecting it to my laptop , as the usb is set to mass storage mode, so i cant get into anything, as it automatically goes into mass storage mode and i cant do anything with it.

I don't flash them via USB and dont't use cracked s/w so i can't really help you in that wasy but if your stuck i can do it via post just pay return del

spitroast
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8251550
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771907
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396819
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548053

See more discussions