Groups

samsung tocco ultra

anyone have one of these...what are they like ....i currently have a nokia 5800...will i like it more...just won one on the bay

66 Comments

how much mate

Banned

lol i got one basically in my hand... uploading some new tunes.i like it alot, it also has a keypad which i prefer over the touchpad for texting... has some cool feautures aswell such as the fake call... and Mobile tracker

DangerGod;6201893

lol i got one basically in my hand... uploading some new tunes.i like it … lol i got one basically in my hand... uploading some new tunes.i like it alot, it also has a keypad which i prefer over the touchpad for texting... has some cool feautures aswell such as the fake call... and Mobile tracker

i want one but they too expensive

do you know of any similar type of phone which is made by sony ericsson

Banned

Why dont you just get the Normal Tocco? get them for under £100 brand new

Original Poster

atigona;6201887

how much mate

I got it for £112...dunno if that was good or not

Original Poster

DangerGod;6201901

Why dont you just get the Normal Tocco? get them for under £100 brand new

had the normal tocco ...got fed up with it then gave it my son and it got nicked :oops:

Banned

cheekychic;6201903

thats good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

atigona;6201900

do you know of any similar type of phone which is made by sony ericsson

i'd say the c905 is prob equivalent

Banned

cheekychic;6201904

had the normal tocco ...got fed up with it then gave it my son and it got … had the normal tocco ...got fed up with it then gave it my son and it got nicked :oops:

if you got fed up with the tocco you will probs get fed up with the Ultra...there isnt THAT much difference

cheekychic;6201903

top price that i thought they go for about 150 anyway whats the difference between the normal tocco and ultra

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

DangerGod;6201893

lol i got one basically in my hand... uploading some new tunes.i like it … lol i got one basically in my hand... uploading some new tunes.i like it alot, it also has a keypad which i prefer over the touchpad for texting... has some cool feautures aswell such as the fake call... and Mobile tracker

ooooh sounds good :thumbsup: does anyone know if these easy to unlock

Original Poster

atigona;6201908

top price that i thought they go for about 150 anyway whats the … top price that i thought they go for about 150 anyway whats the difference between the normal tocco and ultra

this has touch screen and a keypad also 8 mega pixel camera

cheekychic;6201910

:thumbsup:ooooh sounds good :thumbsup: does anyone know if these easy … :thumbsup:ooooh sounds good :thumbsup: does anyone know if these easy to unlock

good question want to know the same

Banned

atigona;6201908

top price that i thought they go for about 150 anyway whats the … top price that i thought they go for about 150 anyway whats the difference between the normal tocco and ultra

the main differences are just a Slide down keypad and the camera being 8Meg instead of 3.2 ... there are also a few other little features though.

Banned

cheekychic;6201910

:thumbsup:ooooh sounds good :thumbsup: does anyone know if these easy … :thumbsup:ooooh sounds good :thumbsup: does anyone know if these easy to unlock

atigona;6201912

good question want to know the same

If the phone is locked to Orange they will do it for £20

Original Poster

DangerGod;6201907

if you got fed up with the tocco you will probs get fed up with the … if you got fed up with the tocco you will probs get fed up with the Ultra...there isnt THAT much difference

lol i know im terrible my teenage kids always end up with them or either on here...my nokia 5800 may be on here soon not decided yet

DangerGod;6201914

the main differences are just a Slide down keypad and the camera being … the main differences are just a Slide down keypad and the camera being 8Meg instead of 3.2 ... there are also a few other little features though.

thanks for the info what a bargain price £112 only if the c905 was that cheap what you think of this phone

gsmarena.com/son…php

cheekychic;6201916

lol i know im terrible my teenage kids always end up with them or either … lol i know im terrible my teenage kids always end up with them or either on here...my nokia 5800 may be on here soon not decided yet

i would be interested if the price is cheap

Original Poster

so far this year ive had
    samsung d900i
    samsung u600
    samsung tocco
    sony w810i
    sony t303
    nokia 5800

Original Poster

atigona;6201920

will make a thread if i decide to sell....

cheekychic;6201924

will make a thread if i decide to sell....

how much would you be looking for

Original Poster

atigona;6201918

thanks for the info what a bargain price £112 only if the c905 was that … thanks for the info what a bargain price £112 only if the c905 was that cheap what you think of this phonehttp://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w960-2008.php

it looks a good phone but i defo prefer slide phones

Banned

atigona;6201920

yeh not bad,what kind of money are you looking to spend, whats your budget?

Original Poster

atigona;6201925

how much would you be looking for

no idea atm ....i will post on here if i decide to sell its unlocked and boxed as new

DangerGod;6201928

yeh not bad,what kind of money are you looking to spend, whats your … yeh not bad,what kind of money are you looking to spend, whats your budget?

i am going to sel my w890i for about £55 and will be willing to spend about £65-75

what is the difference between the tocco f480 and the tocco lite

Well if you like your 5800 and are looking to upgrade The ]Nokia X6 is due out in the next few months.

cheekychic;6201927

it looks a good phone but i defo prefer slide phones

thanks for your opinion

btw is the tocco ultra a slide phone

atigona;6201931

what is the difference between the tocco f480 and the tocco lite

No 3g on tocco lite

Original Poster

atigona;6201934

thanks for your opinion btw is the tocco ultra a slide phone

yes it is a slide phone
    google it ...it nice lookin its on red the one i am hopefullly gettin

the handset u showed me looked good for features

Original Poster

does the tocco ultra have wi fi??????

cheekychic;6201936

yes it is a slide phone google it ...it nice lookin its on red the one i … yes it is a slide phone google it ...it nice lookin its on red the one i am hopefullly gettinthe handset u showed me looked good for features

yh seen the the tocco ultra nice phone especially the red part

Banned

cheekychic;6201938

does the tocco ultra have wi fi??????

yeh it does

EDIT: sorry its late i thought you meant bluetooth...no wi-fi

Original Poster

atigona;6201939

yh seen the the tocco ultra nice phone especially the red part

they also do it in blue

cheekychic;6201941

they also do it in blue

yh prefer the red though

Original Poster

DangerGod;6201940

yeh it does

woooooo hooooo i am sooooo happy about that lol
    sorry about my lil outburst there:oops: i love being able to check the bay, hotdeals and facebook

well u peed on my chips now :oops:

Original Poster

atigona;6201942

yh prefer the red though

yeah me too, fancied one for a while but didnt think i would get one for less than £170

Banned

cheekychic;6201943

woooooo hooooo i am sooooo happy about that lolsorry about my lil … woooooo hooooo i am sooooo happy about that lolsorry about my lil outburst there:oops: i love being able to check the bay, hotdeals and facebook

Sorry, you should go back and read my edit to the post

cheekychic;6201943

woooooo hooooo i am sooooo happy about that lolsorry about my lil … woooooo hooooo i am sooooo happy about that lolsorry about my lil outburst there:oops: i love being able to check the bay, hotdeals and facebook

lol

i might go for the sony ericsson i showed you as i prefer sony ericsson and the only samsung i like is the tocco.

only bad thing is that they are kind of rare on ebay compared to the tocco

they is only 2 on there one which is on buy it now and one which is on bid but they is still 9 days left si i sent a message to the guy asking how much he wants for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions