Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung Tocco Ultra + ipod = HELP!!

Hello, HUKD People.

I need some help
    Nothing stupid or anything unrelated to this topic please
    Thanks

How much could i get a used or new samsung tocco ultra for, I need one asap and do not have alot of money, The only thing i have thats worth something is my xbox 360 and my lg kc550

I need this phone and also an ipod touch

Could anyone help me on what to do thanks

Tommy

6 Comments

Banned

you need to get this locked and wait a full 7 days from locking before placing a wanted add in the fs boards, full fs rules now apply to these sort of threads

Banned

ill give you £25 for the LG (matching mazooma)

Original Poster

Im asking for help on what to do, not stating that i want to sell anything in this thread

If this is wrong please can a mod tell me what i have done
    and lock it if so

IIf iam wrong im sorry not intentienal

supermod

Rapture, if you do intend to later sell this item in FS/T, sassie is advising you to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif this thread to be closed once your questions have been answered before waiting another 7 days to list the same items in FS/T to avoid any rule breaches / infractions being issued. Thanks.

Original Poster

Im not sure if i have done that

I will report this to be locked.

supermod

sigma;6342604

Rapture, if you do intend to later sell this item in FS/T, sassie is … Rapture, if you do intend to later sell this item in FS/T, sassie is advising you to report this thread to be closed once your questions have been answered [COLOR="DarkRed"]before waiting another 7 days to list the same items in FS/T to avoid any rule breaches / infractions being issued[/COLOR]. Thanks.

Thread closed - no report received for the MISC thread until after the FS/T thread was started & you have also not waited the required 7 days before relisting in FS/T:

hotukdeals.com/ite…396

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Samsung or Hisense11
    2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
    3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
    4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions