Groups

samsung tocco ultra new software update?

Hi my gf has the samsung tocco ultra and i was wondering if there are any software/firmware updates for it,if so where on the samsung suite is the option to update it>?

thanks

8 Comments

You cant update your phone through the pc suite, you can do it via unofficial methods!

The firmware will also debrand the phone. Well worth it though.

I know a site where you can download updates for free and gives you a tutorial on how to do it. I will get the bookmark of my other pc in a bit for you.

Banned

Bryan839;5994671

You cant update your phone through the pc suite, you can do it via … You cant update your phone through the pc suite, you can do it via unofficial methods! The firmware will also debrand the phone. Well worth it though.I know a site where you can download updates for free and gives you a tutorial on how to do it. I will get the bookmark of my other pc in a bit for you.

i alos have a tocco ultra...is there anyway i can unlock it? cam you also send me the tut please

DangerGod;5994680

i alos have a tocco ultra...is there anyway i can unlock it? cam you … i alos have a tocco ultra...is there anyway i can unlock it? cam you also send me the tut please

Sadly there isnt any free version of unlocking the phone yet, and yep I will get you the link.

Banned

----
    what exactly does Debranding mean

----

Also repped

DangerGod;5994737

----what exactly does Debranding mean----Also repped

Thanks,

Debranding gets rid of all the network rubbish installed, and puts on samsung's official 'generic' firmware which is the firmware before all the networks gets hold of it.

Usually it makes the phone faster. more stable, you get nice themes/icons not orange/three ones and battery life can be better too - aswell as the usual tweaks and software updates.

Banned

Well, sounds good to me.. ill check it out

DangerGod;5994680

i alos have a tocco ultra...is there anyway i can unlock it? cam you … i alos have a tocco ultra...is there anyway i can unlock it? cam you also send me the tut please

you can get it unlocked online easily enough,but costs around 13/14 euros
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions