Groups

Samsung Tocco Ultra - Vodafone unlock code?

Hey People,

Have bought this phone off an auction site. However, I thought all Vodafone phones were unlocked but this one is locked to the Vodafone network! I've looked on the auction site and it costs £15 to unlock!

Anyone know how I can get this done cheaper/free!

I've also got a Nokia 6280 lying around on Vodafone so would appreciate if you know how to unlock it cheap/free?

Thanks

7 Comments

hi skippy doo

ive just got mine and its locked to vodafone i think u can call vodafone and they will give the unlocked code for free. but not sure i,ll give them a ring later and post back on here to let u know.

Original Poster

Thats would be brilliant! Thanks!

Voda will only unlock the phone as long as you are the account holder of the phone's IMEI number. That's what happened when I bought my N95 8GB from here. Had to get seller to contact Voda for the info. Plus, if it's on 12m contract they will do it, but not on PAYG.

mine is on contract they just sent it to me been on hold for 10 mins i try again later

I'm still waiting for the code from Voda but they guy in the unlocks section said it could take up to 3 weeks cos he had to put a request in with Samsung themselves. But at least it's free!

melmorc;5339180

I'm still waiting for the code from Voda but they guy in the unlocks … I'm still waiting for the code from Voda but they guy in the unlocks section said it could take up to 3 weeks cos he had to put a request in with Samsung themselves. But at least it's free!

just about to say that i called vodafone i gave him the imei numebr but he never had the code on his system said they would email samsung and get them to email me the code and instructions. he did say 3 days but i suspect it will be a bit longer now.
    anyway hope this helps if not your local phone shop should be able to unlock it for 15 quid ish

HIt or miss with the phoness IMEI being in Voda's database for unlock,local shop £15 to £20

spitroast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      5. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions