Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

samsung tv help

Posted 27th Dec 2019
I'm looking at the SAMSUNG QE75Q70RATXXU 75" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV

my question is... does this tv have the single wire that plugs into the black box thingy (no idea what its called) with the hdmis in it.. or are the hdmis on the back of the tv itself?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Single wire..
Nope, me neither.
I think it’s the invisible cable
I'm guessing you mean an external peripheral 'splitter' box? I.e. a box that has all the AV connections on it, and that goes to the TV via a single cable. No. I don't think this TV has that. Looking in the various manuals (terribly uninformative by the way!) it shows the various connectors to be on the rear of the TV itself. Of course, there's nothing stopping you adding an AV splitter if that's what you want to do...

On the off chance you were just referring to ethernet and connecting to a "router" for the smart functionality, then; yes; it does have a single cable from the TV to your BB/fiber internet "box."
Samsung connect one box and invisible cable, can’t see any ports on the tv looking at pictures online
I would call it a breakout box as a generic name, but Samsung brand it the One Connect box.

I believe only the Q85R and above come with this feature:
flatpanelshd.com/art…736
EndlessWaves27/12/2019 11:17

I would call it a breakout box as a generic name, but Samsung brand it the …I would call it a breakout box as a generic name, but Samsung brand it the One Connect box.I believe only the Q85R and above come with this feature:https://www.flatpanelshd.com/article.php?subaction=showfull&id=1556869736

They don’t my 8000 series does and the old 7000 before the moved the 6 series to the 7000 range...
Bargainhead27/12/2019 15:32

They don’t my 8000 series does and the old 7000 before the moved the 6 s …They don’t my 8000 series does and the old 7000 before the moved the 6 series to the 7000 range...

TV models are changed yearly and Samsung often bounces features (and model numbers) up and down the range.
EndlessWaves27/12/2019 15:34

TV models are changed yearly and Samsung often bounces features (and model …TV models are changed yearly and Samsung often bounces features (and model numbers) up and down the range.

I get that but fact is you still get the box on models under the one you stated...
Bargainhead27/12/2019 15:43

I get that but fact is you still get the box on models under the one you …I get that but fact is you still get the box on models under the one you stated...

Such as?
EndlessWaves27/12/2019 15:44

Such as?

The one in my living room, as I said.. also the frame has one on this years models..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions