Groups

samsung tv settings

Well heres the situation i got a new television model no. LE22B450C4WXXU ,can anyone help me with some decent settings for a good picture ? tryed google and nothing and tryed tweaking a few settings and nothing again, Rep will be given as been trying for ages

9 Comments

The original settings are no good. Looks really bad before you change them all.
    I have LE22B450 I got settings from AV forums. I'll try and find you the thread

Edit: This is a really good thread. The second post from the top on the last page has settings that should hopefully sort it but think theres a few different ones in the thread. avforums.com/for…989

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8206294

Doesn't it have built in settings that you could use as a starting point?

Yes but they are rubbish.

Kramer07;8206363

The original settings are no good. Looks really bad before you change … The original settings are no good. Looks really bad before you change them all.I have LE22B450 I got settings from AV forums. I'll try and find you the thread :)Edit: This is a really good thread. The second post from the top on the last page has settings that should hopefully sort it but think theres a few different ones in the thread. http://www.avforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6456989

Thanks for that, do you still have this model ? I really like it just wasnt impressed with the picture quality, hopefully be able to sort it now though.

bargaincrazy09;8207389

Thanks for that, do you still have this model ? I really like it just … Thanks for that, do you still have this model ? I really like it just wasnt impressed with the picture quality, hopefully be able to sort it now though.

Yes I still have this tv. Its got a really good picture when you get the settings sorted. I use it for Xbox and Sky+ HD. I could post tomorrow with settings mine is on if you like?

Original Poster

Kramer07;8207480

Yes I still have this tv. Its got a really good picture when you get the … Yes I still have this tv. Its got a really good picture when you get the settings sorted. I use it for Xbox and Sky+ HD. I could post tomorrow with settings mine is on if you like?

Yeah that would be great as i couldnt find the thread you where talking about my bad lol

bargaincrazy09;8207945

Yeah that would be great as i couldnt find the thread you where talking … Yeah that would be great as i couldnt find the thread you where talking about my bad lol

Whoops, my fault! I'll try again avforums.com/for…450 let me know if its not working :thumbsup:

Will post my settings this evening.

Original Poster

Kramer07;8210002

Whoops, my fault! I'll try again … Whoops, my fault! I'll try again http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-led-lcd-tvs/971872-samsung-b450-owners-thread.html?highlight=le22b450 let me know if its not working :thumbsup:Will post my settings this evening.

Thanks, that thread is really long so havent had a chance to read through all of it yet.

The settings I use:

Mode: Dynamic

Backlight 1010
    Contrast 78/100
    Brightness 45/100
    Sharpness 55/100
    Colour 55/100
    Tint 50/50

Picture Options:
    Colour Tone: Cool

Original Poster

Kramer07;8220211

The settings I use:Mode: DynamicBacklight 1010Contrast 78/100Brightness … The settings I use:Mode: DynamicBacklight 1010Contrast 78/100Brightness 45/100Sharpness 55/100Colour 55/100Tint 50/50Picture Options:Colour Tone: Cool

Just done that there and think it looks worse off lol, i have hooked it up via sky+ what do you have it hooked upto ?

bargaincrazy09;8224275

Just done that there and think it looks worse off lol, i have hooked it … Just done that there and think it looks worse off lol, i have hooked it up via sky+ what do you have it hooked upto ?

lol aw that doesn't sound good. mines is on Sky+HD and use it for Xbox.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions