Groups

Samsung U800 Unblock Code Required

I have recently bought a samsung U800 off Ebay, i am struggling to get it unlocked, it says 'limited Service' on the screen.

Just wondering if anyone could assist?

9 Comments

could be blocked...

|^^^^^as he said^^^^^^
    also does the sim work in other phones, is it registered and is there a signal where you are???
    I have a D900 and that displays limited service on
    a) unregistered/unactivated sims
    b) no signal

Original Poster

harlzter;1849651

|^^^^^as he said^^^^^^also does the sim work in other phones, is it … |^^^^^as he said^^^^^^also does the sim work in other phones, is it registered and is there a signal where you are???I have a D900 and that displays limited service ona) unregistered/unactivated simsb) no signal

The sim is registered to Orange & it works in my other phone which is a Motorola Razr, I have tried my daughters o2 sim & that doesnt work either.

Fiona

Original Poster

mustafa;1849634

could be blocked...

Could i not get unblocked?

Doesthe phone have any network branding as you boot it up??? Have you tried all networks sims in it? Voda, 02, Orange, T-mobile, Virgin, Tesco, etc. If you are still stuck I could send you a sim from each of the major networks to try in it? As I keep sims for testing and have a few spares.

Original Poster

harlzter;1849800

Doesthe phone have any network branding as you boot it up??? Have you … Doesthe phone have any network branding as you boot it up??? Have you tried all networks sims in it? Voda, 02, Orange, T-mobile, Virgin, Tesco, etc. If you are still stuck I could send you a sim from each of the major networks to try in it? As I keep sims for testing and have a few spares.

it does have a network brand which is O2, that is why i tried my daughters, I have a really awful feeling that it may be a lost or stolen contract phone, if so, i think the chances of me getting it unblocked are slim to non :oops:

fionamarina;1849824

it does have a network brand which is O2, that is why i tried my … it does have a network brand which is O2, that is why i tried my daughters, I have a really awful feeling that it may be a lost or stolen contract phone, if so, i think the chances of me getting it unblocked are slim to non :oops:

if it's blocked it'll be damn near impossible to get it unblocked.

yes..once it blocked no point using it in this country...best luck u could sell it as a blocked phone for £40/50 maybe...somone can use it abroad. I'll offer you £45?

How much did you buy the U800 for?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764566
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285992

See more discussions