Samsung UE32H5500 wall mount screws

Found 30th Jan 2015
Hi all,
hoping someone can help me here. I recently bought the Samsung TV listed in the title and was planning to wall mount it however I'm finding it difficult to find the right screws to wall mount it. I've bought the wall mount but the screws that were provided did not fit. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the screws??

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
10 Comments
what type of wall are you mounting it on ?

dry wall / solid brick / breeze block ?

EliTom
OP, are you referring to the screws that fix the tv to the bracket, or the bracket to the wall? The screws that go in the telly are usually m4 or m6. Sometimes the holes have the screw size written next to them.

Edited by: "craigstephens" 30th Jan 2015
think they are m8 and need to be about a inch and a quarter had to get mine from a local engineering shop
elitom

what type of wall are you mounting it on ?dry wall / solid brick / breeze … what type of wall are you mounting it on ?dry wall / solid brick / breeze block ?EliTom

Hi EliTom, I was referring to the screws at the back of the TV which TheBug has answered. many thanks for taking the time to answer :-)
craigstephens

OP, are you referring to the screws that fix the tv to the bracket, or … OP, are you referring to the screws that fix the tv to the bracket, or the bracket to the wall? The screws that go in the telly are usually m4 or m6. Sometimes the holes have the screw size written next to them.

Hi Craigstephens, was referring to screws at the back of the TV. Thanks for taking the time out to answer my question :-)
Thebug

think they are m8 and need to be about a inch and a quarter had to get … think they are m8 and need to be about a inch and a quarter had to get mine from a local engineering shop

thanks mate :-)
lumbre

thanks mate :-)

Inch and a quarter sounds very long for the back of a tv. Be careful!
You can buy a pack of Wilko Pick N Mix screws, nuts and bolts - £1.99. Will give you a selection to try.
hotukdeals.com/dea…199
craigstephens

It's actually the correct length for the TV believe it or not

Comment

craigstephens

The newer samsungs have a deep plastic spacer between the back of the TVs and the threaded part and this is about an inch then you have to account for the bracket.

I would take a pic but mine is on the wall, none of the bolts that come with the bracket fitted mine and they were just short of an inch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants