Samsung UE55KU6400 - Feedbacks?

3 replies
Found 10th Apr
Hi all,
I'm looking to buy this 4K TV - SAMSUNG UE55KU6400 Smart 4k Ultra HD HDR 55" LED TV
Has anyone got this? Any feedback?

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Thanks

3 Comments

richersounds.com/pro…400

Hi 6 years warranty if helpful, however not had any experience with this tv myself, therefore I am unable to give any advice.

Edited by: "123mark123" 10th Apr

I've got the UE55KU6000 which I think is basically the same TV without the Freesat tuner, can't fault it at all, picture quality is excellent although I still can't see much difference between HD and 4K but that just might be me, sound is OK and far better than my older Samsung.

Original Poster

Skaman

I've got the UE55KU6000 which I think is basically the same TV without … I've got the UE55KU6000 which I think is basically the same TV without the Freesat tuner, can't fault it at all, picture quality is excellent although I still can't see much difference between HD and 4K but that just might be me, sound is OK and far better than my older Samsung.

Thanks. I hardly can find a TV that would have all boxes ticked at that price range tbh. The only drawback i found with the Samsung tv s at this price range was they are all 8bit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    2. Full car respray22
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22

See more discussions