Samsung UE60KS7000 owners help

3 replies
Found 16th Dec 2016
Hi,

Long shot but looking for some kind soul to measure the distance between the feet/base on the 60" model of the KS7000 series.

Samsung don't mention it anywhere and, trying to be proactive, i have went into various shops including Richer Sounds and the bigger Curry stores to try and get it myself but they only have had the 55" on display.

Need to fit on a 120cm wide existing unit (wall mounting not an option) so would be very grateful if someone who has one wouldn't mind measuring it up?

Cheers.

1. Ask
  2. Samsung
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Samsung
3 Comments

looking at specifications you would need a stand of minimum 115cm.Phone Samsung

beneath there screen.

Considering its price, the build quality is very good on the KS7000 and certainly matches the more expensive KS7500; and both models use Samsung's 360 degree design ethos, which means the rear is a glossy black plastic. The panel sits on two chrome feet, that Samsung calls a ‘branch’ stand. These slot into place at either end but, for some reason, Samsung have decided not to include screws to keep the feet in place, which means they have an annoying habit of falling out when you move the TV. We found that, as with many problems in life, a lump of Blu-Tack solved that particular issue but we have asked Samsung to attach the feet more firmly in future designs. The feet are 112cm apart, which means you’ll need a fairly wide surface to position the KS7000 on and obviously it can’t be swivelled. However you do have the option to wall mount the TV using standard 400 x 400 VESA mounts and included spacers. The overall dimensions of the UE55KS7000 are 1225 x 776 x 233mm (

Original Poster

Cheers but thats for the 55" spec.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216
    2. *****Free Ultraviolet Movie Codes*****28161
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983231
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247553

See more discussions