Samsung upgrade programme s8 to s9

Found 19th May
Morning people!!

I'm on the upgrade programme with Samsung uk (I know bit of a ripp off) .... anyways been on it for few years now and recently got the s9 when it was released and normally 3-5 days later you get sent the packaging to send the s8 back

Well 3 months down the line and still no packaging has turned up to send the previous phone back

Anyone else in the same situation ?

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Don't worry can I pop around to collect the s8 and I can hand it back to Samsung
Hahaha it's a strange one been a while now I'm.not sure if the s8 is mine now as I have been on the programme a good while
Call them and ask?
andyleeds205 m ago

Hahaha it's a strange one been a while now I'm.not sure if the s8 is mine …Hahaha it's a strange one been a while now I'm.not sure if the s8 is mine now as I have been on the programme a good while

It's yours they have forgotten about it
I’d keep it until they write to you. If they don’t your quids-in.
I doubt that somehow
They'll remind you about a month later if they haven't received your old phone back. So just wait for that letter to see if they really have forgotten.
10th of March I recieved the s9 ....should have had the packaging 3-5 days later ... oh well it's sat in a cupboard for time being.... nothing wrong with it at all
I doubt they would have forgotten about your S8, but no point calling them up. Just wait until they contact you
jamie01515 m ago

I doubt they would have forgotten about your S8, but no point calling them …I doubt they would have forgotten about your S8, but no point calling them up. Just wait until they contact you

My thoughts excactly
Don't call them but do make sure they don't charge you later on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions