Samsung VR Headset from Vodafone

Found 21st Apr 2017
Further to the offer of a free Samsung Vr Headset from Vodafon that was posted on Easter Sunday, I can confirm today that they will be honouring the misprice and will be fufilling all orders. The orders will be shipped once stock has been delivered by the manufacturer.

This has been confirmed by Vodafone's executive office.

10 Comments

Fair play to them, I'm a customer x2 with them and ordered 1.
Hopefully people who ordered daft amounts fall through

geebeegooner

Fair play to them, I'm a customer x2 with them and ordered 1.Hopefully … Fair play to them, I'm a customer x2 with them and ordered 1.Hopefully people who ordered daft amounts fall through

I ordered just one they seem to be be saying people who ordered multiple times will get none
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-galaxy-vr-headset-absolutely-free-2666402?page=8#comments
any ideas for selling most appreciated
don't want it to end up like the guys on comment #316

thewongwing101

I ordered just one they seem to be be saying people who ordered multiple … I ordered just one they seem to be be saying people who ordered multiple times will get nonehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-galaxy-vr-headset-absolutely-free-2666402?page=8#commentsany ideas for selling most appreciated don't want it to end up like the guys on comment #316

I sold my white one on eBay.
Maybe wait a while due to how many will flood it at first and hopefully get the £1 final fee.
Gunna keep mine though.

One member contacted Vodafone who told them that it was a technical error … One member contacted Vodafone who told them that it was a technical error and that the gadget was supposed to be free with an S7 or S8 handset.

Facepalm

I gave up trying to order it. The site kept crashing at checkout. Shame I missed out.

Hello.

Thanks for your recent order of a Samsung Gear VR. We're pleased to let you know that even though this was incorrectly priced on our website, we will still be sending you one free Samsung Gear VR (worth £80).

Unfortunately due to extremely high demand, we've had to request more stock from the manufacturer. Don't worry though, you are on the waiting list and you'll receive your order as soon as possible.

I just got that so good news

i got my one delivered today. happy days

Just got mine today, i was quite shocked as i hadn't the email, brag brag, brag? brag.......

had one delivered today
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants