Samsung Washer Smart Control

Posted 26th Sep
Hi,
I’m looking at the Samsung AddWash machines with Smart Control and wondered if anyone had any experience of it. I know it goes into the SmartThings app but can I use it to trigger automations? E.g. when the cycle finishes, blink the lights (just a simple example), or is it just for direct interaction with the washing machine?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Just allows you to switch it on and set programs from the app,no other magic
That’s a shame. Samsung are missing a trick there If you ask me...
I've no idea if this is relevant, but there's a Samsung Washer service on IFTTT......
38549975-3xB3v.jpg
terriclarkfan26/09/2019 16:36

I've no idea if this is relevant, but there's a Samsung Washer service on …I've no idea if this is relevant, but there's a Samsung Washer service on IFTTT......[Image]

Now this could make a whole world of difference. I was thinking along the lines of "when the washing finishes, blink hue lights green 3 times" - for a deaf user who may not hear the beep coming from a machine.
Edited by: "Oxid8ter" 26th Sep
Did you know the Samsung can play a tune when the cycle finishes? Would that not do?
psychobitchfromhell26/09/2019 20:18

Did you know the Samsung can play a tune when the cycle finishes? Would …Did you know the Samsung can play a tune when the cycle finishes? Would that not do?

Well, my thinking was a visual queue for a hard of hearing user/owner
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants