Samsung washing machine serial number

Found 5th Feb
hi all. I recently bought a new washing machine from John Lewis. it's a grey Samsung ecobubble 8kg one.

I'm trying to register for the warranty and I need the serial number. I've no idea where it is on this machine.

does anyone know?

thanks

7 Comments

normally on a sticker inside door

Here http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/thinkfixya_1.jpg

Original Poster

that's where I'm looking and all I see is one sticker which has a qr code on it for the manual and a few little diagrams. nothing that explicitly says serial number. There's another number on the inside of the door itself which is the model number followed by another long number which appears to match the barcode number on the back. perhaps that could be it?

It may be on a white sticker by the door hinge when the door is open. Sticker is on the inside of the door going by our Addwash model.

Original Poster

thanks pal. think I got it

I couldn't find mine either and had to google it, strange place to put it as its only paper, it will wash away over time. When I took the box to the tip yesterday I noticed it was on there too so ripped it off to keep it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47386
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions