Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung ypz5 case available????

hi, i am looking to buy one of these systems but as i do a lot of running (without zips on my clothes) i need some form of clip for the unit, does anyone know of a case available for the unit? i have been unable to find one on ebay, amazon, dixons or currys =(
    thanks
    Danny

4 Comments

The only case I can find is at BestBuy.com or DLO in USA. Haven't found any UK sellers.

Original Poster

bugger! the action wallet on dlo was perfect, didnt mind paying $30 either but over £50 delivery! =(
    plz can anyone find any of these in uk???
    thanks
    Danny =)

The only thing I can find is The Pouch.com If they don't have the case you want they will custom make one at no extra cost. Not ideal but if you really want that model....
    There are also plenty of generic cases such as this

Original Poster

thanks for that, unfortunately those cases are not suitable as i would still like to be able to see the screen and have all of the functionality of an open case but with the protection of a leather case and also the convenience of being able to strap it to my shorts or to my arm
    thanks
    Danny =)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1229
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions