Found 27th Feb 2008
Following on from JDeal's "I feel small" - this is something that my 7-year old just can't get her head around :-

Did you know - There are more stars in the sky than there are grains of sand on every beach in the whole wide world.

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
12 Comments

Yes. Amazing isn't it?

Wow! I didn't know that

She's probably too young to understand this, but there are also more molecules in a glass of water than there are stars in the universe.

And there are more molecules in a glass of water than there are glasses of water in the sea

Original Poster

OK, now my head is going to implode!! Infinity is such a difficult thing to get one's head around.

And Theres More Illeagal Imigrants In The Uk Than In The World Get Ur Head Round That Lol

Yes, now ponder infinity!:thinking:

Amazing facts really, i love science facts, am i sad?

amcol;1640415

Amazing facts really, i love science facts, am i sad?

Probably but if you consider the spectrum of huma:)n feelings it'll take your mind off it!

Infinity is blue.....according to Discworld Death

Original Poster

csamual;1639389

And Theres More Illeagal Imigrants In The Uk Than In The World Get Ur … And Theres More Illeagal Imigrants In The Uk Than In The World Get Ur Head Round That Lol

LOL

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1637923

She's probably too young to understand this, but there are also more … She's probably too young to understand this, but there are also more molecules in a glass of water than there are stars in the universe.

Was just thinking about this again - there are an infinite number of stars, so really, you can't say there is more than that! Is that right? :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions