http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Santa_And_God.jpg

very good :thumbsup:

......lame!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

NOT [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"]That !![/FONT][/SIZE]

Subscribed... how scarey is it though... adults actually believe

mod

jonb2412;6747269

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/NOT … /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/NOT [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"]That !![/FONT][/SIZE]Subscribed... how scarey is it though... adults actually believe

Santa is REAL dude
    and is also an anagram of Satan :evil:

andywedge;6747274

Santa is REAL dudeand is also an anagram of Satan :evil:

I am sorry but I am 45 years old, and last christmas I found some presents in the shed under a blanket... so now I know..... dude !

mod

jonb2412;6747277

I am sorry but I am 45 years old, and last christmas I found some … I am sorry but I am 45 years old, and last christmas I found some presents in the shed under a blanket... so now I know..... dude !

But that's where he hides them. I never believed that chimney nonsense

andywedge;6747278

Oh man.... never thought of that.... I'm a believer again... I knew I should have had faith,
    Santa moves in a very mysterious way.

i totally believe and so do my kids i even believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden seriously!

jonb2412;6747277

I am sorry but I am 45 years old, and last christmas I found some … I am sorry but I am 45 years old, and last christmas I found some presents in the shed under a blanket... so now I know..... dude !

Indeed, with a nip and a tuck that blanket becomes a trusty sack :thumbsup:

MBeeching;6747292

Indeed, with a nip and a tuck that blanket becomes a trusty sack … Indeed, with a nip and a tuck that blanket becomes a trusty sack :thumbsup:

My eyes have been opened to the love of the Santa

For years I had my doubts, but the trusty HUKD'ers have put me back on the path of rightchristmas, and I will, no doubt, be eternally grateful.

jonb2412;6747277

andywedge;6747278

jonb2412;6747288

Oh man.... never thought of that.... I'm a believer again... I knew I … Oh man.... never thought of that.... I'm a believer again... I knew I should have had faith, Santa moves in a very mysterious way.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! just brilliant:thumbsup:

Santa is Coke Cola

Father Christmas well thats different, but hey the yanks make history now

I used to believe in Santa, until I was awoken one Xmas eve by King Kong in my bedroom, apparently the costume hire shop had ran out of Father Christmas suits.

Actually Santa is real although it's a she rather than a he, I'm very good friends with Santa at work.

monstersandcritics.com/lif…ere

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421245
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions