Groups
    EXPIRED

Santa Hats

I'm looking to buy one (or maybe a few for collegues) to wear in work next week, anyone know where i can get a good deal on these?

6 Comments

Poundland for sure.

The Works have them £1.00 each with buy one get one free and they are pink felty type. poundland have the red velour type with seasonal messages embroidered and some with seasonal shapes on them and flashing leds in the embroidery I got a Ho Ho Ho one for my dog she looks lovely in it! caused quite a stirr late night shopping with her!

Original Poster

excellent, i hadn't thought of trying the pound shops, shall look there when i go into town on monday

Limara;1352907

The Works have them £1.00 each with buy one get one free and they are … The Works have them £1.00 each with buy one get one free and they are pink felty type. poundland have the red velour type with seasonal messages embroidered and some with seasonal shapes on them and flashing leds in the embroidery I got a Ho Ho Ho one for my dog she looks lovely in it! caused quite a stirr late night shopping with her!

Beat me to it!
    think they also sell black ones? with 'ba humbug' :santa:

aldy had them in,they had flashin lights,not sure of price though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044545
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390

See more discussions