Expired

Santa Ponsa (Rey Don Jaime)

8 replies
Found 29th Jan 2008
Hi
I'm looking to go here for 10 days on the 31st July to the 10th August.
It's for 3 adults and i'm not sure what site/travel company are best. With Thomson it's £1856 for 3 but is there any other places to get the hotel cheaper? Discount codes would be helpful.

Thanks
Kyle

8 Comments

Where you looking to fly from/ to?

Original Poster

*Chuckles*;1517741

Where you looking to fly from/ to?

Glasgow.

Kyle,

Had a wee look for you........ try sunshine.co.uk.

I checked return flights from Glasgow with a triple room (half board) in the Rey Dom Jaime in Santa Ponsa and it's coming out at £1430.68 for 3 adults........ There is also a post on here (hotukdeals.com/all…629) for 10% discount and i checked quickly and it seems to work on this one for you, so potentially could get it down to £1288.

Hope this helps! :-D

Original Poster

*Chuckles*;1517865

Kyle,Had a wee look for you........ try sunshine.co.uk. I checked … Kyle,Had a wee look for you........ try sunshine.co.uk. I checked return flights from Glasgow with a triple room (half board) in the Rey Dom Jaime in Santa Ponsa and it's coming out at £1430.68 for 3 adults........ There is also a post on here (http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/vouchers/new?expired=false&mf=8629) for 10% discount and i checked quickly and it seems to work on this one for you, so potentially could get it down to £1288.Hope this helps! :-D

One problem, Isn't coming up as that price. What dates did you try and was it for 10 days?

Original Poster

Thanks but I can't get it for that price. :?
Whats dates did you try and was it for 10 days?

Kylemc;1518263

Thanks but I can't get it for that price. :?Whats dates did you try and … Thanks but I can't get it for that price. :?Whats dates did you try and was it for 10 days?

Weird - I defintiely can..... Although this is dependant on the 3 adults sharing the same room. If you wanted two rooms it does work out more expensive... at £1812 (before discount)

On the search at the left hand side, I have:

Flight + Hotel
Departing : 31st Aug 2008
Duration = 10 nights
From Glasgow
To Majorca, Santa Ponsa, then Rey Don Jaime
1 Room
3 Adults

The flight comes up as £428.34 with Globespan and then you're asked to select your room. To accomodate 3 of you, you'd need to choose the Triple room which is Half board at £1002.34.

It then comes up with a summary page stating that the flight price is the total cost for all passengers and your total booking cost is : £1430.68

If you go on to the next stage, you can enter the 10% code that I mentioned before.

Failing that, you can book your flights through Globespan on their own site (it's coming up at a total of £420 for 3 adults at the moment) and then you could use Sunshine.co.uk to book the hotel on it's own..... which comes out at £1016.41 and you could still use the 10% code on that as far as I know?

Making me jealous all this holiday stuff........ oh for a week in the sun right now!! :-D

Original Poster

It's the 31st of July thats i'm going. You have August.
Thanks for the help will add rep. still works chepaer with the 10% discount code.
Cheers

Kylemc;1519687

It's the 31st of July thats i'm going. You have August. Thanks for the … It's the 31st of July thats i'm going. You have August. Thanks for the help will add rep. still works chepaer with the 10% discount code.Cheers

D'oh! Silly me............. Sorrrreeeeee :oops:

Oh well glad to have been of some help! Have a great time!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming3055
    4. Did you know?3056

See more discussions