Groups

Santa Tracker

Hello, I have been working out the daily clues for Quidco's Santa Tracker, however, I can't work out the 2nd clue today (21/11/16) - Jockey on a horse, playing polo - has anybody managed to work out this 2nd clue, and if so, would they mind letting me know the answer please? Thank you.

6 Comments

Sounds like Ralph Lauren

Original Poster

bloooo

Sounds like Ralph Lauren

Thank you so much, spot on! I tried Polo and Racing Green but both were incorrect. Much appreciated.

To save you tearing your hair out for the rest of the competition hotukdeals.com/com…957

Original Poster

rogparki

To save you tearing your hair out for the rest of the competition … To save you tearing your hair out for the rest of the competition http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-share-25-000-with-santa-tracker-quidco-2541957;)

Thank you, much appreciated. I'll continue trying to get them with my 9 year old son and if no luck, will refer to this post/list.

Sophiasky

Thank you, much appreciated. I'll continue trying to get them with my 9 … Thank you, much appreciated. I'll continue trying to get them with my 9 year old son and if no luck, will refer to this post/list.

Yes , I try to get them first - but couldn't get that one (and I'm well past 9 years !) Although afterwards I vaguely remembered the phrase Polo Ralph Loren )

Edited by: "rogparki" 21st Nov 2016

Banned

Theirs 2 threads sophy.
    ones on misc and ask thread.
    type quidco then you will see comments.
    tcb has opened theirs and iv created a thread, people list the clues on.

no need to figure it out lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767493
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492
      3. One thing you've forgotten1619
      4. Bearded chat510

See more discussions