Found 19th Mar 2011
What happens next?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

what did he say? i cant hear? the microphones too high again.

If history is anything to go by the French will sit back and get walked over

What happens next?

He stops?

if the french are the warmongers now then gaddafi really really must have done some dodgy deals with them. I wonder what he has on blair, mandelson and a load of british companies for us to be riding in on their coat tails with the 3 gliders and rowing boat we've got left that aren't in afghanistan.
this will only end with gaddafi and his henchmen strung up by "the rebels" before he can dish the dirt on them.

stephen25uk

If history is anything to go by the French will sit back and get walked … If history is anything to go by the French will sit back and get walked over

Did the french not take over most of europe at one point? I would wiki it, but i have to start getting ready at six.

dungavel

Did the french not take over most of europe at one point? I would wiki … Did the french not take over most of europe at one point? I would wiki it, but i have to start getting ready at six.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…nce

albinoblacksheep.com/tex…tml
Edited by: "dontasciime" 19th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. Add one, leave one game54415463
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882

See more discussions