Groups

S.A.S - The Scam Awareness Society

Looks like we could have some dodgy dealings going on here.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1
    dudeman seems to be listing a lot of items for sale..........

109 Comments

Seems OK to me so far

Your parcel has been posted btw

Edit - Oh I see what you mean now lol

am i missing something

just read again got it now im a bit slow

ding;3192791

am i missing something

sure you are

busted.

Original Poster

RedIron;3192780

Seems OK to me so farYour parcel has been posted btwEdit - Oh I see what … Seems OK to me so farYour parcel has been posted btwEdit - Oh I see what you mean now lol

cheers mate. just going to the bank in a minute

ding;3192791

am i missing something

look closer.

saayinla;3192799

sure you are

apart from that

ding;3192791

am i missing something

BargainHunter09 (a new user) started the thread, the mafia made an offer but dudeman (another new user) rejected it

BargainHunter has been banned too

Banned

another member banned today....looked like the scammer from the other week too

Bargainhunter as RedIron says...i reported them this morning for being a multi

no ebay feedback, no pics (yet)....... loads of items........ 262 pc games :roll:

hotukdeals.com/sea…Now

be careful peeps............ this is a copy of the one sassie warned of .........

donnydude;3192804

cheers mate. just going to the bank in a minute

Cheers mate, no rush

I can see your busy hunting down scammers

Original Poster

ODB_69;3192817

another member banned today....looked like the scammer from the other … another member banned today....looked like the scammer from the other week too

snoogins...........

Original Poster

RedIron;3192822

Cheers mate, no rushI can see your busy hunting down scammers

I just cant be bothered to put my socks on lol

Banned

donny have you reported this, it seems wrong when an alias is on the fs boards, both should be banned, there is no reaosn other than scamming for an alias on there

donnydude;3192828

I just cant be bothered to put my socks on lol

Lol if it's only 30 seconds away you can do that walking on your hands

Problem solved, no socks needed!

Banned

ok, both banned now, they will be back guys, keep em peeled x

Banned

Surprisingly there now BANNED!

Original Poster

sassie;3192845

donny have you reported this, it seems wrong when an alias is on the fs … donny have you reported this, it seems wrong when an alias is on the fs boards, both should be banned, there is no reaosn other than scamming for an alias on there

yep i hit the report button sassie

Original Poster

RedIron;3192846

Lol if it's only 30 seconds away you can do that walking on your … Lol if it's only 30 seconds away you can do that walking on your handsProblem solved, no socks needed!

ok ok i'll walk on my hands then!
    back in 5

is think there should b a deals watchdog team to help out col as hes all on his lonesome in the fs/ft section! i nominate sassie and donnydude theyre good at spotting trouble.

ive reported 2 in the last week and theyve both been banned, im on fire i tell u FIRE!

acecatcher3;3192863

is think there should b a deals watchdog team to help out col as hes all … is think there should b a deals watchdog team to help out col as hes all on his lonesome in the fs/ft section! i nominate sassie and donnydude theyre good at spotting trouble.

Good suggestion

Rep Added

Makes you want to forget buying anything off here doesnt it.

I was actually looking through those games to buy some, I just thought it may have been a shop clearance I mean lets face it who owns that many games legit.

There was someone selling PS3's and LCD tv's on ebay yesterday for £49.99 s a police auction, at one point they had 4,000 listed all at the same in sperate auctions with 500 lots each time and people were buying them like mad, didnt take long for them to get banned.

Thanks for the warning bud.

RedIron;3192876

Good suggestionRep Added

I HOPE UR JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

ratatatatata;3192891

Makes you want to forget buying anything off here doesnt it.

It's not so bad on here, if you follow the FS FT rules / guidelines you should be fine, the seasoned posters on here are pretty good and usually spot any scams pretty quick too. I always question it when a new user joins and heads straight to the FS FT thread, especially if they start selling everything but the kitchen sink.

The golden rule for me is if anything seems even slightly off don't deal with them

Oh and make sure if you are worried you pay by Paypal (but not gift) that way you can always make a paypal claim!

Banned

mmmmm

something fishy going on here

I smell a rat
    :thinking:

acecatcher3;3192906

I HOPE UR JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

Yes

RedIron;3192938

Yes

i had to rep him for that comment :lol:

RedIron;3192938

Yes

gd man! ye lets all keep our eyes open and stamp on these bogus sellers heads...give me a hoorah!

acecatcher3;3192956

gd man! ye lets all keep our eyes open and stamp on these bogus sellers … gd man! ye lets all keep our eyes open and stamp on these bogus sellers heads...give me a hoorah!

I wont give you a hoorah but I will give you some rep for fighting the scammers :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3192956

gd man! ye lets all keep our eyes open and stamp on these bogus sellers … gd man! ye lets all keep our eyes open and stamp on these bogus sellers heads...give me a hoorah!

this topic is now a scam busters thread - anything fishy noticed in fs/ ft forum........ let us know :-D

be extra vigilant in next few weeks guys..........

RedIron;3192970

I wont give you a hoorah but I will give you some rep for fighting the … I wont give you a hoorah but I will give you some rep for fighting the scammers :thumbsup:

what if i told u i am a millwall supporter?

acecatcher3;3192979

more rep coming your way

:w00t:

Banned

http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/ch/community/promo-scam-busters128-188.gif

acecatcher3;3192979

BRB

I'm joining your thread in Feedback, we'll get your rep taken away don't you worry mate, you don't deserve it and it's an outrage that you have it!

faevilangel;3192985

more rep coming your way :w00t:

Lol

RedIron;3192997

BRBI'm joining your thread in Feedback, we'll get your rep taken away … BRBI'm joining your thread in Feedback, we'll get your rep taken away don't you worry mate, you don't deserve it and it's an outrage that you have it!Lol

your the man, lets air five eachother!

Banned

RedIron;3192997

BRBI'm joining your thread in Feedback, we'll get your rep taken away … BRBI'm joining your thread in Feedback, we'll get your rep taken away don't you worry mate, you don't deserve it and it's an outrage that you have it!Lol

but thats what he wants...so your doing him a favour.....

wow another acecatcher3 thread

lol wut

que

brb influencing

back to the case in hand, these bogus sellers, should really make this an official thread where ppl can voice their concerns and others can provide an opinion also.

acecatcher3;3193020

your the man, lets air five eachother!

Air Five

ODB_69;3193034

but thats what he wants...so your doing him a favour.....

Yes but I may have unknowingly repped a Millwall fan so to be on the safe side I want all his rep removed

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3193055

wow another acecatcher3 threadlol wutquebrb influencing:pback to the case … wow another acecatcher3 threadlol wutquebrb influencing:pback to the case in hand, these bogus sellers, should really make this an official thread where ppl can voice their concerns and others can provide an opinion also.

the problem with that is though that if there is a fresh scammer, some people might miss it thinking that the thread is just a continuation of a previous scammer......
    does that make sense?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764292
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31152
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions