sat nav

LocalFound 8th Nov 2012
any cheap sat nav deals around?
sure they were around £40 before with the option to install tomtom maps?
not wanting to pay more than £50
Community Updates
MiscSat Nav
11 Comments
For these money the best you can buy-paper maps
Any electronic device with maps for that amount of money will be real crap,believe me.
I'm sure Halfords will have some offers on either just before or just after Xmas. You aren't going to get anything spectacular for £50.00 though. Maybe try e-bay for an older TomTom?
If you're willing to stretch a little (may even be available within the clubcard exchange programme) try this:

tesco.com/dir…prd?pageLevel=&skuId=544-6527

Have a look at the Thrive deal that was posted on here about six months ago. I bought the 5" version for £40 including delivery from box.co.uk, they are really good units, decent quality and can be converted with IGO Primo 2.0 software. there's a big thread on here, and the unit is as good a quality as those costing a lot more. My unit came from Box in less than 48 hours and then I got a spare 4gb Micro SD Card and removed the software that came pre-loaded, and installed IGO on it. Well worth it if your looking for a decent cheap sat nav unit..
FTCom

Have a look at the Thrive deal that was posted on here about six months … Have a look at the Thrive deal that was posted on here about six months ago. I bought the 5" version for £40 including delivery from box.co.uk, they are really good units, decent quality and can be converted with IGO Primo 2.0 software. there's a big thread on here, and the unit is as good a quality as those costing a lot more. My unit came from Box in less than 48 hours and then I got a spare 4gb Micro SD Card and removed the software that came pre-loaded, and installed IGO on it. Well worth it if your looking for a decent cheap sat nav unit..

iGO primo.....is installed in my cars multimedia centre and it is worst nav I have tried to use. Especially roundabouts sucks...when just a little arrow goes around and all map stays in one place.Very misleading. Also accuracy is far far less than Garmin's or TomTom's.
iGo satnav is just waste of time and money...total rubbish. You will reach your destination with it, but will be going round and round and round... Sereiously- AVOID any windows CE devices!!! And one advertised above is very slow and gps accuracy is 57.2 meters. Imagine what it means...Better use your smartphone then.
If you wish to offer for sale your item, please stick to the FS/FT section - comment deleted.
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 8th Nov 2012
magicjay1986

If you wish to offer for sale your item, please stick to the FS/FT … If you wish to offer for sale your item, please stick to the FS/FT section - comment deleted.

Oh ok did not think there would be a issue. I do not list on here for sale but will advertise it elsewhere.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants