Groups
    EXPIRED

Sat Nav Advice

Banned
    If looking to purchase a Sat Nav. Im unsure of whats good and whats bad and what i should be looking for tbh. I have a budget of £80. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

8 Comments

Personally I would go for this...

ebuyer.com/pro…ews

Not got one myself but considering it and there seems to be a lot of happy customer reviews :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thanks

the only thing im concerned about is that i have not heard of that make

Bit more than your budget but worth it
    think the tomtom is the best
    ]Pixmania

]Dixons

doughnuty;2194498

thanks :)the only thing im concerned about is that i have not heard of … thanks :)the only thing im concerned about is that i have not heard of that make

Yes I know what you mean, I havn't heard of them either but there are a lot of 5star reviews and not many unhappy customers so I dont think I would have a problem buying this. I'm just still wondering whether its worth spending £60 when I can usually get where I need to do fine with a £1.99 AA map :giggle:

personally id put in the extra and get your self a tomtom, ive had mine since they came out (ive got a tomtom go 300) lol the big fat 1 and ive never had a prob with it, you can get them for about £110 now, the tomtom one (that was around christmas so i can imagine cheaper now)

Could always look into installing a version of Tom Tom Navigator on your mobile device, bought or obtained would be cheaper than £80.

No built in gps then a decent little bluetooth reciever = about £20

Grimmie

Original Poster Banned

thanks for the tips guys - repped you all

i decided to go for the Navman S30 at £79.99

doughnuty;2216595

thanks for the tips guys - repped you all i decided to go for the Navman … thanks for the tips guys - repped you all i decided to go for the Navman S30 at £79.99

You should go for the Navigo from Ebuyer in post #2.

You can easily run Tomtom V6 on it .....and it plays MP3's ....and Divx Movies !!! :thumbsup:

I've modded loads of them for friends and family .....build quality is superb even comes with a car mount !!!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
      5. Best Wi-Fi extender22

See more discussions