Groups
    EXPIRED

Sat Nav app's for the New iPhone 3G????

As above are there any???

7 Comments

Not at the moment, I was looking the other day, apparently they're still working on them and they should be out soon.

Does it have an internal GPS sensor, because as I understand it there is no bluetooth to connect it to an external GPS device.

I was looking for the same thing yesterday, apparently tomtom and telenav have made apps and apple are going to be releasing something by the end of the year.

kyalion;3039436

Does it have an internal GPS sensor, because as I understand it there is … Does it have an internal GPS sensor, because as I understand it there is no bluetooth to connect it to an external GPS device.

Yep, it has a maps app so it will track your location on foot and give you directions but it's rubbish for car use.

catinthehat;3039450

I was looking for the same thing yesterday, apparently tomtom and telenav … I was looking for the same thing yesterday, apparently tomtom and telenav have made apps and apple are going to be releasing something by the end of the year.

From what I remember the Telenav one was US only.

Fat Bird;3039461

Yep, it has a maps app so it will track your location on foot and give … Yep, it has a maps app so it will track your location on foot and give you directions but it's rubbish for car use.

yeah useless for car use, thats why the tomtom app would be very useful!

catinthehat;3039866

yeah useless for car use, thats why the tomtom app would be very useful!

I've put that on my N95 8GB as the Nokia Maps are c**p.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery23
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047173
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2441

See more discussions