Groups
    EXPIRED

Sat nav?? cashback

Hi, i am looking for a sat nav for my hubby. Prefer the garmin, can anyone recommend any please? With cashback or great deals??I am a little lost lol. Many thanks, Caroline

6 Comments

What about the tomTom GO 520 with full UK maps and whole bunch of new features? Only £246 by using the code GPS10 at [URL="www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/435555"]dixons[/URL]

How's about ]this one? Seems to meet all your criteria.

Not that familiar with this specific model, but I suspect from "High-sensitivity GPS receiver - provides faster acquisition times and maintains signal under heavy foliage and near city skyscrapers" that it's got a SiRFStar III receiver.

A poster to the HUKD thread said it came with euro maps, too.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, i will look at both and try to go from there lol. Much appreciation for your help

The new Navmans look super sexy and sleak! the S30 looks good and a great price.

Lester Burnham

How's about ]this one? Seems to meet all your criteria.Not that familiar … How's about ]this one? Seems to meet all your criteria.Not that familiar with this specific model, but I suspect from "High-sensitivity GPS receiver - provides faster acquisition times and maintains signal under heavy foliage and near city skyscrapers" that it's got a SiRFStar III receiver.A poster to the HUKD thread said it came with euro maps, too.

Looking into this some more, you get traffic with this, and bluetooth - I really think it's a bargain. At that price, I'm highly tempted myself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions