Groups
    EXPIRED

sat nav help

i'm looking at the garmin i3 and tom tom one and can't decide which to get and not sure where to get the best deal, can anyone help me please, thanks in advance

3 Comments

Just got a TomTom myself and it's great! The deal I got was from Currys which was around £160~ (or just over) which has unfortunately expired, but you can get one from £184.99 from here - totalpda.co.uk/Tom…spx

Best I3 price is usually at Amazon - £89.99 but they've been out of stock there from last weekend alas.

blizeH

Just got a TomTom myself and it's great! The deal I got was from Currys … Just got a TomTom myself and it's great! The deal I got was from Currys which was around £160~ (or just over) which has unfortunately expired, but you can get one from £184.99 from here - http://www.totalpda.co.uk/TomTom-ONE---New-Edition.aspx

:santa: Xmas has come early.......just been looking at the recent currys deals and someone has kindly posted one for tomtom one for £159 using two codes. these are a steal at this price!!:santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????79
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?37
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?612
      4. Free EE data (contract)44

See more discussions