Groups
    EXPIRED

Sat nav which one?

Hi ALL

Help i dont know what to buy.
    I am looking for something around the £100 mark. Do i go for tom tom iq and spend more money or is there an alternative.

I need to have for next friday so want to order asap.
    Dont mind re-conditioned.
    Need advice where to buy as well.

Sorry forgot to say i would prefer a widescreen.

thanks to all

7 Comments

There is a new one by Tom Tom which automatically updates Speed Cameras and traffic Jams. Its widescreed and sells normally at about £279 but its now £219 at halfords. Great unit as its Europe as well worth it if you are going to use it a lot :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gr8h8me;6015644

There is a new one by Tom Tom which automatically updates Speed Cameras … There is a new one by Tom Tom which automatically updates Speed Cameras and traffic Jams. Its widescreed and sells normally at about £279 but its now £219 at halfords. Great unit as its Europe as well worth it if you are going to use it a lot :thumbsup:

thanks for that, europe not essential and the price is more than i want to spend right now.
    Thanks for posting though

Both my daughters like the Tom Tom. Over the years they have tried a Nav-Cam and Goodmans, but they go back to the Tom Tom. Youngest daughter had quite a good one that she got on QVC as a todays special value item and paid under £100 for it, but had to replace it last month as she got it stolen. Her friend had put it in the glovebox without her realising and the next morning her car had been broken into, she thought her friend had put it into her handbag! Replaced it with the latest Tom Tom from Halfords. She usually gets a normal sized one as she doesnt see the point of the wide screen version.

Original Poster

pestiewesties;6015737

Both my daughters like the Tom Tom. Over the years they have tried a … Both my daughters like the Tom Tom. Over the years they have tried a Nav-Cam and Goodmans, but they go back to the Tom Tom. Youngest daughter had quite a good one that she got on QVC as a todays special value item and paid under £100 for it, but had to replace it last month as she got it stolen. Her friend had put it in the glovebox without her realising and the next morning her car had been broken into, she thought her friend had put it into her handbag! Replaced it with the latest Tom Tom from Halfords. She usually gets a normal sized one as she doesnt see the point of the wide screen version.

I have 'sausage fingers' so think the bigger will be best for me.

you could try this one

ebuyer.com/pro…765

gets good reviews and its possible to put tom tom 7 on it, a steal at £50, about to order one for myself

there is a hotuk thread on it here

hotukdeals.com/ite…-n/

we have tom tom xl, find that quite good although havent tried others so have nothing to compare to.lol. bit of a pain it doesn't come with home charger in box though, but never the less got me where i needed to go today

Original Poster

thanks to all

brought a tom tom.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69
      3. Speccing a gaming pc48
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD48

See more discussions