Groups

Sat night and just had a bottle of wine...

while watching films with my mum. Yes a bottle of wine each. Dad is out (we forced him to do out to a pole dance club for a meeting of some kind, it may sound strange but he didn't want to go!) so we are chillaxing. Now we want something to eat. Preferably something savoury, But we have no cheese or biscuits. :'( So does anyone have any ideas what I could do with eggs? I thought about pancakes, but I can never get the consistency right. So any ideas would be great!!!

P.S. no deep fried mars bars/snickers!

23 Comments

Omelette? Scrambled egg on toast?

boiled egg?

courgette fritata!!!!!!

Original Poster

Uhh the fritata sounds good.

Something 'different people!!!'

Original Poster

No drunken recipes. But rep added!!!

i knew there was something i'd missed - French Toast!!!!

grex9101;3475906

i knew there was something i'd missed - French Toast!!!!

O0OOHHH i WAS THINGING EGGY BREAD TOO...... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i LIKE

Hmmmm,

Eggy Bread or French Toast?

Appears the English call it Eggy Bread 'cos they don't like the French.

Rest of the civilised world call it French Toast, so there ya go

Original Poster

And yes I had eggy bread. From that recipie link. Yum Yum!!!

grex9101;3476233

Hmmmm,Eggy Bread or French Toast?Appears the English call it Eggy Bread … Hmmmm,Eggy Bread or French Toast?Appears the English call it Eggy Bread 'cos they don't like the French. Rest of the civilised world call it French Toast, so there ya go

are you sayi9ng I am not civilised? the cheek...I just like trying out thins steet talk stuff :thinking:.....lok i had a few forgive me its not ofetn lol

Original Poster

huh? 2nd bottle now... B lucky i can type.

edit - took me three tries to get this.

bellabonkers;3476294

are you sayi9ng I am not civilised? the cheek...I just like trying out … are you sayi9ng I am not civilised? the cheek...I just like trying out thins steet talk stuff :thinking:.....lok i had a few forgive me its not ofetn lol

Sorry, just laugh at you lot calling it it eggy bread.

Whatever next?

Mincey pasta for bolognese?
    Meaty pastry for steak pie?
    lol

Original Poster

grex9101;3476335

Sorry, just laugh at you lot calling it it eggy bread. Whatever next? … Sorry, just laugh at you lot calling it it eggy bread. Whatever next? Mincey pasta for bolognese? Meaty pastry for steak pie? lol

I is italiana you know...
    So neither my irish side or italian side like da french (Mostly its a rugby thing. Any1 c the match today??!!??). So eggy bread sticks.

grex9101;3476335

Sorry, just laugh at you lot calling it it eggy bread. Whatever next? … Sorry, just laugh at you lot calling it it eggy bread. Whatever next? Mincey pasta for bolognese? Meaty pastry for steak pie? lol

wow my typing is ba in that last post haha...yes...do u not eat mincy pasta..it rocks :):):) hehee

Original Poster

wellit beats someone asking me if I can make a great bowl of pasta with potato sauce,...

Tis French Toast boys 'n' girls.
    That's how it is, eggy bread is for folks that don't know any better lol

grex9101;3476392

Tis French Toast boys 'n' girls. That's how it is, eggy bread is for … Tis French Toast boys 'n' girls. That's how it is, eggy bread is for folks that don't know any better lol

I am not a street urchin! :x

Original Poster

http://phantomdata.com/picture/show/169

and is now going to bed. Zzzzz Night All xxx

cdemico;3476408

http://www.eggrecipes.co.uk/egg/recipes/Eggy_Bread_Cheese_+_Ham_recipe.aspUK based.BBC- http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A491302Always associated 'French Toast' as an americanism.

Both of which cater to the majority country in the UK i.e Engerlund. Now, the rest of the English speaking world DO call it French Toast.

Me? Love the French. Especially when they beat the English. Tennis, Football, Tiddlywinks, I'm always on Claudes or Marceles side lol

Original Poster

Fancy a drink for the 6 nations rugby game next year? Ireland vs France. ALways a good game to watch!!!

cdemico;3476475

Fancy a drink for the 6 nations rugby game next year? Ireland vs France. … Fancy a drink for the 6 nations rugby game next year? Ireland vs France. ALways a good game to watch!!!

Nottingham's a touch too far to travel from the naughty step but thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions