Sat on my own in the middle of no where in a lodge and the front door just slammed shut

Banned 16 replies
Found 23rd Dec 2009
Renowned for ghosts here, spooky! I'm outta here!

1. Misc
  2. Door
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Door
16 Comments

probably rats or dodgy wiring

Ever heard of wind?

scary stuff .

CFC_Mark;7316141

Ever heard of wind?

have we a new troll ???:whistling:

Banned

CFC_Mark;7316141

Ever heard of wind?

yep especially after pickle onions when my donkey strinks

I think my house is haunted.. i have always felt something but the other day a book and cleaning bottle got thrown at me ... NO lie

aah96;7316150

Second time someone has said that to me today

weird

sassie;7316167

You have a Donkey? Guess that fits in with Christmas though! :gift:

sassie;7316167

pmsl x x

CFC_Mark;7316179

Second time someone has said that to me todayweird

no youre just horrible if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything .

aah96;7316150

What wrong with him saying this then ? should we all pretend he has seen a ghost and go along with him ??? oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

A professor at a university is giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks: “How many people here believe in ghosts?” About 40 students raise their hands.

“Well that’s a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?” About 20 students raise their hands.

“I’m really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?” 15 students raise their hands.

“That’s a great response.” “Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?” 3 students raise their hands.

"That’s fantastic.” “But let me ask you one question further… Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?” One student in a flannel shirt and baseball cap way in the back raises his hand. The professor is astonished. He takes off his glasses, and says,

“Son, all the years I’ve been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have slept with a ghost. You’ve got to come up here and tell us about your experience.” The redneck student complies with a nod and a grin, and begins to make his way up to the podium. The professor says, “Well, tell us what it’s like to have sex with a ghost.” The student replies, “Ghost?!? Sh**it. From baaack there it sounded like you said ‘goats!’”

Banned

aah96;7316190

no youre just horrible if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything .

any irony for sale:)

ain't u married?

Lulu'sMammy;7316553

ain't u married?

He was, that was her leaving..............................Women always slam the door http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/031/f/8/_wink__by_crula.gif

fox2020;7316586

He was, that was her leaving..............................Women always … He was, that was her leaving..............................Women always slam the door

:w00t: pmsl
so where are you exactly and why are you alone???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    2. Mobile phone advice710
    3. Christmas presents715
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24

See more discussions