Groups

Satio

I have a Sony Ericsson Satio I am thinking of selling.I got it when they were new I think around September last year but I have never really got on with it ( Although the camera is amazing!!) it is on the vodafone network although it's debranded, it has had a screen saver on so no scratches to the glass and a couple of minute scratches on the back. I comes boxed with everthing new and unused even charger as I already had one.
    I am considering the iPhone so need to know how much this phone might be worth thankyou for any help.

4 Comments

Original Poster

I know but I wanted to see if anyone else had any idea of current value thankyou

kerryrobb;8934192

I know but I wanted to see if anyone else had any idea of current value … I know but I wanted to see if anyone else had any idea of current value thankyou

you could of just commented on your old thread to bump it up to the top of the list

Original Poster

Did not know that I am new to here. Thanks appreciate it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814509
      2. Feels weird!920
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards79
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563820

See more discussions