Groups
    EXPIRED

satnav challenge! help needed!

desperately trying to find a navman m450d online but no luck. can only find on halfords site but my local store doesnt have it available and its not for home delivery. i would also consider a navman s100 if the price was right but must be delivered too

8 Comments

Hi, try asking at the desk in your local Halfords - I bought a Navman S100T on Sunday for £50!
    (it wasn't on display)

Good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

CleoTheCat;7676138

Hi, try asking at the desk in your local Halfords - I bought a Navman … Hi, try asking at the desk in your local Halfords - I bought a Navman S100T on Sunday for £50!(it wasn't on display)Good luck :thumbsup:

yeah i saw that on the site but the closest store to me which has it in stock is 77 miles away :x

there is one in swindon if you want me to get it and post it to you?

Asda are going TT v3 for £50, so someone on here says? :thumbsup:

navman m450d is £99 online at Halfrauds :thumbsup: Instore for collection Sunderland if that helps.. lol

Original Poster

wonkey;7676498

there is one in swindon if you want me to get it and post it to you?

dont know if im brave enough to risk that lol. i still have a couple weeks before i need it so going to have another look tonight :thumbsup:

really appreciate your offer though and may take you up on it if i dont find one within a week or so. rep for being so kind

Original Poster

Disco;7678522

Asda are going TT v3 for £50, so someone on here says? :thumbsup:navman … Asda are going TT v3 for £50, so someone on here says? :thumbsup:navman m450d is £99 online at Halfrauds :thumbsup: Instore for collection Sunderland if that helps.. lol

i dont fancy a tomtom but it is a bargain :thumbsup:

sunderlands no good. i dont drive and dont know anyone who would be willing to go pick it up for me

donna-lou;7713777

i dont fancy a tomtom but it is a bargain :thumbsup:sunderlands no good. … i dont fancy a tomtom but it is a bargain :thumbsup:sunderlands no good. i dont drive and dont know anyone who would be willing to go pick it up for me

you dont drive, but wanna sat nav? lol you walking everywhere lol

Edit: Darlo have some in

Original Poster

Disco;7715895

you dont drive, but wanna sat nav? lol you walking everywhere … you dont drive, but wanna sat nav? lol you walking everywhere lolEdit: Darlo have some in

i know. thing is i cant get to darlington anytime soon due to work!

and i will be driving soon, if i pass my test :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?39
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2853
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
      4. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11

See more discussions