Groups

Saturday Boxing Fight Thread

Tonight on box office....

Andres Kotelnik v Amir Khan (WBA light-welterweight)
    Matthew Hall v Anthony Small (vacant British light-middleweight & Commonwealth light-middleweight),
    Kell Brook v Michael Lomax (British welterweight)
    Ciaran Healy vs James de Gale

I rekon khan will win today, what do u guys fink?

33 Comments

I'm thinking roll on UFC 101 :thumbsup:

Banned

Friday, July 10 - at TBA, USA (ESPN2)
    Matt Godfrey -Shawn Hawk
    Shaun George -Chris Henry

Saturday, July 11 - at Sunrise, FL (Showtime)
    Joseph Agbeko - Vic Darchinyan
    Yuri Romanov- Fernando Angulo
    Steve Cunningham - Wayne Braithwaite
    Antonio DeMarco - Anges Adjaho

Saturday, July 11 - at Nuerburg, Germany
    Felix Sturm- Khoren Gevor

Saturday, July 11 - at Chiapas, Mexico
    Jorge Solis - Cristobal Cruz

Tuesday, July 14 - at Tokyo, Japan
    Takahiro Aoh -Elio Rojas

Friday, July 17 - at Redondo Beach, CA
    Lance Whitaker - Danny Batchelder

Saturday, July 18 -- at Manchester, England
    Andriy Kotelnik - Amir Khan
    Enzo Maccarinelli -Denis Lebedev

khan? well see how he can cope with the pressure should win tho really

Original Poster

bumppppppppp

Original Poster

Amirrrrrr khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Banned

nathan cleverly just kicked macintosh all over the shop

he 1 to watch

khan to win if his glass jaw holds out

Banned

that craazy big brother chicks about to fight lol

casparwhite;5782668

Friday, July 10 - at TBA, USA (ESPN2)Matt Godfrey -Shawn HawkShaun George … Friday, July 10 - at TBA, USA (ESPN2)Matt Godfrey -Shawn HawkShaun George -Chris HenrySaturday, July 11 - at Sunrise, FL (Showtime)Joseph Agbeko - Vic DarchinyanYuri Romanov- Fernando AnguloSteve Cunningham - Wayne BraithwaiteAntonio DeMarco - Anges AdjahoSaturday, July 11 - at Nuerburg, GermanyFelix Sturm- Khoren GevorSaturday, July 11 - at Chiapas, MexicoJorge Solis - Cristobal CruzTuesday, July 14 - at Tokyo, JapanTakahiro Aoh -Elio RojasFriday, July 17 - at Redondo Beach, CALance Whitaker - Danny BatchelderSaturday, July 18 -- at Manchester, EnglandAndriy Kotelnik - Amir KhanEnzo Maccarinelli -Denis Lebedev khan? well see how he can cope with the pressure should win tho really

and the reason for posting them dates ?? :whistling:

com on Khan, knock him out!

Khan = glass jaw

nuff said

what times the Khan fight start? Got the live stream on but dont want to watch all the wee diddy fights first?

Banned

rugger-tyke;5787518

and the reason for posting them dates ?? :whistling:com on Khan, knock … and the reason for posting them dates ?? :whistling:com on Khan, knock him out!

copy n paste master wasnt in edit mode

wheres the live stream?????????????

grex9101;5787526

Khan = glass jawnuff said

wow, he defies science :whistling:

Banned

stream for what?

live stream on the internet

any good streams ?

thank god i watched for free........

Boring!!!!!!!!

makershaker;5788404

thank god i watched for free........Boring!!!!!!!!

+1

Original Poster

It wasnt boring at all. He boxed really well and has shown a BIG improvement.

nice performance by Khan to keep up the pressure and defend at that pace and dictate the fight for 12 rounds... deserved win...imo.

MarzBarz;5788428

It wasnt boring at all. He boxed really well and has shown a BIG … It wasnt boring at all. He boxed really well and has shown a BIG improvement.

+1

MarzBarz;5788428

It wasnt boring at all. He boxed really well and has shown a BIG … It wasnt boring at all. He boxed really well and has shown a BIG improvement.

You'd pay to watch that?

:roll:

Original Poster

I didnt pay for it lol, i admit it wasnt worth paying for.

MarzBarz;5788481

I didnt pay for it lol, i admit it wasnt worth paying for.

no boxing match is :-D

roadrunner1;5788465

You'd pay to watch that?:roll:

people pay for alot of things, they later regret. err, hotukdeals, right ?

Easy to see why MMA and the UFC is growing so fast TBH, overpaid douchbags.

Well it wasn't Hatton Mayweather but at least the Brit won ffs what more do you want Kotelnik has never even been knocked down let alone knocked out...Khan used his brain and didn't make silly mistakes and covered up so he wouldn't get caught cold by a counter puncher with a shedload more experience...he beat Kotelnik at his own game and ran absolute circles around him and didnt get caught its what Khan fans hoped to see.

Fair play to Khan,a well deserved win.

I was well impressed with the way he ducked,turned and came back punching in the 10th round,a very smart move - Khan looked surprised himself when he pulled that one off !

Is it just me or does anyone else think his punches lack power ?

roadrunner1;5788501

Easy to see why MMA and the UFC is growing so fast TBH, overpaid … Easy to see why MMA and the UFC is growing so fast TBH, overpaid douchbags.

yer i love watchin grown men trying to hump eachother, rolling around

Chidda;5788523

Congrats, keep watching GayTV then Dude :thumbsup:

Monkeybumcheeks;5788511

Fair play to Khan,a well deserved win.I was well impressed with the way … Fair play to Khan,a well deserved win.I was well impressed with the way he ducked,turned and came back punching in the 10th round,a very smart move - Khan looked surprised himself when he pulled that one off !Is it just me or does anyone else think his punches lack power ?

In this fight I don't think he swung (in fact he didn't swing at all lol!)as hard as he could have because he didn't want to leave himself open and get countered so he really placed his punches very accurately and had a lot of success getting through to kotelniks face (through the gap in his guard) with quick jabs if he were to punch more powerfully I doubt he'd have had the same success rate. If you were impressed by that ducking and weaving you should watch some of Prince Naseems fights... the days when he didn't even bother to put up his guard ever.

Xiwt;5788557

In this fight I don't think he swung (in fact he didn't swing at all … In this fight I don't think he swung (in fact he didn't swing at all lol!)as hard as he could have because he didn't want to leave himself open and get countered so he really placed his punches very accurately and had a lot of success getting through to kotelniks face (through the gap in his guard) with quick jabs if he were to punch more powerfully I doubt he'd have had the same success rate. If you were impressed by that ducking and weaving you should watch some of Prince Naseems fights... the days when he didn't even bother to put up his guard ever.

Naz was great to watch,very cocky - but able to back it up with skill.
    Anyone that makes an entrance like he used to do, has got to be worth watching.
    Shame he went off the rails - but a lot of boxers seem to go a bit wild once they hit the big time....

Chidda;5788523

lol!

Does anyone know if this fight is repeated on sky sports at anytime?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions